This month's galactic pets (now plus 5 more)

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Fish

Post by Fish »

Excellent! For my birthday (777 for the win!) I get BOTH of the beautiful galactic pets I wanted (torrent and demi) PLUS two more that are so adorable I'd get them... if I had space. Plus the Aeanoid, which while looking a bit thick to me, has an awesome pose. "Come hither into the world of beyooooond!"

-Squeals and goes to change Servos and Piksum-
<B>highly</b>FLAMMABLE<I>animal</i>
<a href="http://subeta.org/userinfo.php?user=158800">See: Feezl</a>
Circe

Post by Circe »

Keshi wrote:
Circe wrote:The more that I look at the lil otter the more I fall in love with it! Nice job Keshi, I didnt notice any difference in the gold. I hope this also means that the otter will perhaps get a revamp *especially the angelic, it looks like its holding itself* :shock:
Thanks c:

and maybe XD i am not allowed to give out any information about new revamps and such so you guys are gonna have to wait and see c:
Oooh, maybe? Lets hope so :)

I couldnt take it anymore, I was so taken back by the otter, I changed Evoked from a Galactic Kora to an adorable otter, I'm so happy, such a cute little critter. Although I loved the kora, one day when I get more pet spots I'll make another.
Sarivonne

Post by Sarivonne »

Aenoid looks a bit rushed to me o_o; Lines are too thick! Loving the demi and the otter though.