New Emperiment 3485

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Re: New Emperiment 3485

Post by shaelyn76 »

i had totally forgotten about that experiment pet. I don't think I've ever even seen someone with that one. Eh...either way, this new one just seems off for an experiment IMO.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I'd want one if it weren't for the mouth. It'd be so much cuter, unavoidably so, if it didn't have one in between it's eyes. Poo.
Chandi

Post by Chandi »

Image Image
Scary Mouth vs. No Mouth

It looks a lot more mysterious without the mouth, almost puzzled. But either way, I love this squishy thing. (Sadly, Squishy is already taken.) However, I am zapping Patrick for this... the thought of a giant pink happy squid named Patrick amuses me to no end.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

It does look less happy without the mouth--not unhappy, but not bubbly and cheerful. I would prefer it with no mouth, nevertheless. It just makes too little sense.

The first person to whine at me that I'm trying to make sense of an experiment deserves a smack upside the head.
Image Image
Bif

Post by Bif »

I am zapping Patrick for this... the thought of a giant pink happy squid named Patrick amuses me to no end.
The amuses me no end too! Let us know when turns into one - I'll be the first to visit. :D
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

This is very cute and I'm happy to see a squid on the site (I have a soft spot for squids) but it doesn't come accross to me as an experiment (like others have said). It just doesn't make me think that it's a failed experiment which I think about the other experiments. I just see it as a possible real pet. The shadeing, while nice, doesn't seem to fit subeta style either. And seeing the version with no mouth, I much perfer it with no mouth.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Catsimkittycat

Post by Catsimkittycat »

Ummmm...??? I don't know what to say for this one. It doesnt look very subeta-ish, I mean its great art quality but I don't know.

Its cute? :) I don't know it kinda reminds me of like those things where its so ugly its cute. I know I make no sense. :D
Fury From Above

Post by Fury From Above »

I think it looks better without the mouth. Heh

But as others said, I don't think it looks like an experiment pet, I'd prefer it as a normal pet; since the only other invertebrate pet we have so far is the Illumis. The other experiment pets look rather twisted; spliced; mutated or "artificial" in some way, even the cute ones.
witchtara

Post by witchtara »

HOLY...

That's REALLY a HAPPY Squid.

I WANT IT!!!!
Chandi wrote:Image Image
Scary Mouth vs. No Mouth

It looks a lot more mysterious without the mouth, almost puzzled. But either way, I love this squishy thing. (Sadly, Squishy is already taken.) However, I am zapping Patrick for this... the thought of a giant pink happy squid named Patrick amuses me to no end.
It amuses me too. But, if he was named BOB...that would make me die from laughter! :mrgreen:

As for Scary Mouth vs. No Mouth...
SCARY MOUTH IS BETTER. :shock:
  • MuseBlog, Neopets, Subeta, Gaia, MuseBlog,
and on and on and on...

What's that you say? I repeated one?
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

I don't usually care for pets at all, and only have one. But I want this, a lot. It sucks that the only way to the get is really expensive and/or time consuming. No happy squid for me :(
Figment
Girl Anachronism

Post by Figment »

Jamie wrote:I don't usually care for pets at all, and only have one. But I want this, a lot. It sucks that the only way to the get is really expensive and/or time consuming. No happy squid for me :(
Hmm, I don't find it particularly expensive or time-consuming to zap--a half dozen wizard quests a day (ten minutes) gets the tokens for a day's zapping, and I get experiment pets all of the time. Del was turned into one of these only a few days after it was released. You could keep an eye on the pound or on adoptions if you want one. *shrugs*

I like it better without the mouth. It's far too gleeful with. Glee+pink=frightened figgy. But I am always happy to see new experiments, so that's good!
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I was one of those impatient people who opted to save for and use a Miracle Potion II instead of zapping to get my experiment pet, and I honestly don't regret it. The zapper's still glitched, or at least it was the last time I checked, and there's little more that annoys me on Subeta than losing tokens to a site error.

I like it without the mouth as well, because I think it allows you to personalize your pet's attitude better. The happy-go-lucky expression it currently wears kind of limits your personality options.