New Reborn Torrent

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

New Reborn Torrent

Post by hebdenhippy »

Well this is a thousand times better! Nothing much to say really other than I really, really like it, the markings are lovely and the fire looks very nice. The expression is lovely too.
Nectaris

Re: New Reborn Torrent

Post by Nectaris »

It really is much better than the old one. I actually think this has become my favorite reborn pet. I just love the color of the reds used, as well as how the fire flows.
Image Image Image Image Image
Bif

Post by Bif »

Look that those eyes! They are so gorgeous, so hypnotic... The colour is amazing on them and I love the 'smile'.

It looks like the Torrent is doing a fire dance and trying to put you under a spell, with the heat and the dancing flames and again, those eyes...whether it's an evil spell or not, I haven't yet made up my mind. But - beautiful.
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

Your pet has changed into a Reborn Torrent!
I had to! It's just so lovely ^^
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

I absolutely adore that expression <3 The transparency of the flames and the markings are really nice too.
Zekumi

Post by Zekumi »

When I first saw it, I was pretty much "Woah... WOAH."
It's awesome. I'm in love (and I'm totally going to get one).

The expression is pretty perfect and so is, I think, the general flow of the body.
Catsimkittycat

Post by Catsimkittycat »

I love this. :) It looks female and kind of like...I don't know its face is beautiful. Love the eyes. If I liked the species torrent I would so get one. The markings are also amazing!
Chandi

Post by Chandi »

Arbor makes me want to lick my screen. This makes me seriously consider breaking my only-one-of-a-species rule, which I guess is stupid anyway. Though the flames look different from most the other pet flames, but it fits, cause hey, it's on fire underwater. It's cocked eyebrow makes it look all suave and debonair and daring, like "hey, you want a piece of me? Come and get it, babycakes."
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I think it's beautiful, but the first words out of my mouth were "Why does this torrent look like a whore?" It has a very... come-hither look in its eyes. It doesn't seem to look reborn at all. I mean, obviously it's on fire, so it's reborn, but reborn pets always look very.. serious? Angry? Not the right words, but this looks rather... seductive, which is a weird look on a fish. A fish on fire, at that. So... that kind of turns me off to the design.
Sarivonne

Post by Sarivonne »

I really have no complaints on this one. Usually I can find something that will annoy me, but I really cannot with this one. I love the fluid body pose, I love the softness and wispy fire, just overall it is a very lovely pet and I would get one if I could have more than 10 pets, besides paying for a those overly expensive plushies.
Sayle

Post by Sayle »

Jessibean wrote:I think it's beautiful, but the first words out of my mouth were "Why does this torrent look like a whore?" It has a very... come-hither look in its eyes. It doesn't seem to look reborn at all. I mean, obviously it's on fire, so it's reborn, but reborn pets always look very.. serious? Angry?
I think reborn pets are supposed to be arrogant. I can see how the raised eyebrow could look seductive, but it looks more arrogant to me. I need more seductive body language to interpret something as seductive, I guess.

Anyway, this is my favourite reborn pet so far, though I think I may be biased since I love torrents. Love the pose, love the markings, love the fiery fins. This species and reborn go together very well. I'm definitely getting one! :D
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Its the half-lidded eyes and the little grin it has, Sayle ^_~ I could see arrogance here, but if that's what reborn pets are going for, I sadly don't see it in a lot of the other reborn pets, including most of the new ones.
Phibby

Post by Phibby »

I like it! Not a big fan of Torrents, but overall I think it looks lovely. The flames are sufficiently fire-y, and I love how the colors mix at the top of its body - the red-orange, the dark red, and the yellow.
hebdenhippy wrote:I had to! It's just so lovely ^^
And you just bought the last Reborn Potion from my shop. :) Small Subeta world!
Image Image
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

hebdenhippy wrote:
Your pet has changed into a Reborn Torrent!
I had to! It's just so lovely ^^
Me too. =D I knew when I saw this I had the perfect color for Embrace. <3
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Badger

Post by Badger »

I see RB pets as 'majestic' but that's just me c:
This is very, very pretty. Too bad I hate fish.

EDIT: The Torrey, Telenine, Ruffie, Ontra, Clawsion and Aeanoid all look pretty arrogant