Angelic Ruffie

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Angelic Ruffie

Post by Cranberry »

Image Image

(New and old)

I'm not a ruffie fan, but I think this revamp is cute. I like the small wings and the fur colors and shading (it looks so soft!), and I love that it's holding the halo in its mouth. I like that it looks a bit startled/guilty about being caught chewing on something it shouldn't! I'm sure all of us with dogs are familiar with that look. ;)
Last edited by Cranberry on 10 Dec 2008 07:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WisteriaLynx
Human Avatar: 319191

Re: Angelic Ruffie

Post by WisteriaLynx »

I love all the revamped ruffies. <3 ;__; They remind me so much of the dog my grandmother had when I was little.

I'm kind of considering making some sort of Subeta-pet equivalent of him with this one... it'd be appropriate, and the colours are lovely.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

So cute :D The shading and fur texture is amazing, the guy looks so soft!The colors are all very pretty together and I like the touch of pink too. The halo looks so shiny 0_o

Great job like always Rah! Can't wait for Spectrum to be redone.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

I really enjoy the shading around the eyes and the pose. Normally I hate it when revamps aren't anything like the original, but in this case, it works. Halo could have been a smidge bigger for my liking, but that's so minor its hardly worth mentioning. All around, great fluffy little pet. I can see owning one of those puppies unlike the old lifeless ruffies.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Rah

Post by Rah »

Lol Seerow, I promise Spectrum will be done soon xD I know how much you're waiting for it!
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Rah, are you planning on revamping glacier? I don't want to own one or anything, but I just... hate that the current one exists, heh. I think it's one of my least-favorite pets on the entire site!
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

This is one of the cutest pets I've ever seen.

I'm not a huge ruffie fan - not even a huge new-ruffie fan - but I think this is absolutely perfect. I love the colors Rah used, and the look on his face ... like Cranberry said, that guilty look of knowing he's chewing on something he shouldn't be xD The eyes are so sweet, and the ears... and even though it's a puppy, it reminds me of my Cairo-kitty xD

I already have so many ideas swirling in my head for this pet... but in order to get another pet, I need another pet slot, so this is a long-term plan ;_; But still.. gah, Rah, so so sweet, beautiful job <3
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

You don't have twenty pets, Jess? :)

I love it, it looks squishy and fluffy. It looks ready to go fetch!

lovelovelove!
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

I do have 20 pets, Iggy, but I can still get 21-22 because I bought my first mystical plushie aaageeesss ago, so I have that extra pet slot!
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Jessibean wrote:I do have 20 pets, Iggy, but I can still get 21-22 because I bought my first mystical plushie aaageeesss ago, so I have that extra pet slot!
Ariel told me was not the way it worked, actually.

People who had 20 pets when they reduced the prize got 22. I know I had 20 pets when they made the plushies cheaper.
Ariel could not go above 20. And, I get an error message when I tried for the lulz. Told me I had 10 pets + 10 bonus slots.

Even though I had 10 pets + 12 bonus.

I still want 24 pets, damnit, though. Someone find a way for us to buy the slots people aren't planning to use everever.
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

But Keith said everyone who had used a mystical plushie before-hand got bumped up to having 2 extra pet slots, to 22, when the price of them was reduced in the cash shop. I will have to ask about this, because I remember distinctively that that's what he said =/
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Yeah, that's what he said Jessi, but it was a little more tricky then that I think :( I know I had 12 pets when the change was made, and was able to create two more pets right off the bat (for a total of 14). However, only people who had 20 pets at the time the change was made are able to get to 22 pets total. It's sort of like an exclusive gift for the people who already had 20 pets and paid full money for all the plushies. Keith doesn't/didn't want people to own more then 20 pets total, but since everyone else got two free slots, it would have been unfair to them.

I hope maybe someday Keith lets us get more pets though, as I think I'll want more then 20 at some point. I only have 18 right now, but so many amazing pets keep getting released!
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Nevermind the fact my dinner may be burning, I found the newspost!

The Mystical Donadak Plushie and Mystical Montre Plushie have been lowered by $20 each in the Cash Shop !

For those of you who have previously used one of these amazing plushies, you've been given 2 extra pet slots. That means that you can have a total of 22 slots ONLY if you've used one of these in the past !

(The limit using the plushies is still 20 )

So, from what I understood from this newspost.

-Everyone who used them got 2 free slots
-If you didn't have 20 pets, max is still 20 (quote in parenthesis is the emphasis there).
-If you had 19 pets, you can get 21. If you have 20 pets, you can get 22.

So, from what I've understood, people at the limit then could get to 22. People at 19 could get 21. Otherwise, it's still 20.

But it does suck, I agree.
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

Hm... see, I interpreted that as you can have a total of 22 if you've ever used a plushie in the past - that a total of 20 was the limit for using the plushies NOW.

Well, frankly, that sucks, and has completely bummed me out now, because I was really looking forward to getting my last two pets. Damnit.
Keith

Post by Keith »

Nope, we gave you two pet slots for 'free' then. To make sure that people who'd already spent the money to get 20 didn't get left out, we gave them two extra slots to 22, but only people who had 20 at the time it was released got that benefit.