Glacier Kora

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Glacier Kora

Post by Cranberry »

I like it. The eyes are really well done, and its expression is suitably aloof (and I'm sure it's difficult to capture any expression on a mouthless creature!). I really like the pose... look at the cute litle back feet!

Edit: Heh, I forgot that Rah draws the koras, too! No wonder I find it so cute. Rah, you truly are my favorite artist. <3
Last edited by Cranberry on 28 Dec 2008 06:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: Glacier Kora

Post by Seerow »

Ohh wow! I must have one of these. Its so very very lovely! I've been thinking of splurging on a Mystical Donadak plushie once I hit 200mil, and this just gives me more incentive to do that :D

I love the pose and the face especially. The ice and gems are really well done. Rah you do amazing things with Koras :D
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I love it. A lot. More than I ever expected. It's very pretty. Lovely eyes. Cute markings. Sedate-but-adorable pose. I... kind of want one. It's a pity I have no room, and I'm afraid to even glance at possible prices on the mystical plushies. *whimpers*
Image Image
Mishimoosh

Post by Mishimoosh »

Oh wow. c: This is adorable. Though there is some little thing off about it; I'm not sure what. Maybe it's just the dark lines. But even then, I would love to have one of these! Good job, Rah.
Sunwolf
Human Avatar: 36334

Post by Sunwolf »

Just when I thought it was safe to sell my Bucket of Polar Water XD The Kora is gorgeous - the markings, the eyes, the ears, the ice - I love how disdainful it looks as well. Like it could reach out and bop you with one of its ice-covered tentacles and not even bother to get up ^^

Great work as usual, Rah!
My computer is connected to the internet and the internet contains everything in the whole wide world ever. I don't know about you but I sometimes find everything in the whole wide world ever a bit distracting.
Pillow

Post by Pillow »

Omigod this is stunning. Absolutely stunning. I can't find any major nitpicks about it, except its left ear looks a little wider than it should to me. But it's flawless otherwise!

Amazing job Rah! <3
Last edited by Pillow on 29 Dec 2008 02:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Very cute. I'm glad I didn't sell the Bucket of Polar Water I found yesterday yet - this is sure to drive prices up, at least a little.
Ayasha
Human Avatar: 352052

Post by Ayasha »

Oh my. I think I may need one of these. Glacier has to be one of my favorite colors and I've always been partial to koras (even though I don't have a single one! ^^;), but this one is just so pretty. The eyes and gem are mesmerizing and have just the right amount of shine to them. The pose, too, is really nice. Those paws are so neatly drawn. o:
Alecko
Human Avatar: 267595

Post by Alecko »

This is just gorgeous. I think my favourite thing about it actually is the colours- or rather the lack of them. The whole colour of the pet is what makes it look icy to me; the actual icicles are just little extras. Those eyes are beautiful as well.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

D'awww. The paws are so adorable. :> I'd get one just for those. XD The head looks a little weird to be (the way the grey and white connect at the cheeks), but other than that I love it. :) Not enough to get one (still hoping for a glacier lasirus with my last glacier potion, and I just morphed Arzhang into a glacier ruffie), but it's still veryvery nice.
firost-the-dragon

Post by firost-the-dragon »

its cute! that's all i can comment really. ^^
see this picture and more at http://www.darkpidgeot10.deviantart.com . this is by ME!!!
WisteriaLynx
Human Avatar: 319191

Post by WisteriaLynx »

Oh, wow... the expression, the pose... this is fantastic. I love the shading; it's so detailed without being overwhelming.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

This is one of my favorite glaciers. It's just so lovely and cute. I love the expression, the markings, the way the tails are done. Everything is just so nice about it. I can't see any faults. It's so tempting to make Dianire this but I'm stilling holding out for a glacier endeavor. Great job Rah!
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Gumdrops

Post by Gumdrops »

Very nice :)

Love the eyes and the jewel.