Angelic Sheeta and Warador revamps

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Iggy

Re: Angelic Sheeta and Warador revamps

Post by Iggy »

Oh Jessi, you're so right.

It's been a long while since a Angelic pet became a NEED CREDIT CARD WHERE IS IT, DAWG. I loved all the ones released recently, but this one is one of the pet I NEED. So very badly.

And I just noticed it, but I love th wind motion on the Warador hat. But, 've already said my praise for it :)
Mort

Post by Mort »

I'm tempted to get an angelic sheeta now. o_o It's vastly improved art-wise, and has brought to mind a very interesting personality for me.

The angelic warador is also nice; I wouldn't get one, but it isn't something I would disapprove of either.
EDIT; And I actually like the squigglies on the feet and hat; it gives it a more cloth-like feeling, which I'm assuming is what a warador is supposed to be in the first place: a doll. In that regard I think the artist did a wonderful job.
...Damn. Now I'm looking forward to a warador revamp. xD A living doll thing, especially if it looks as cool as the warador recolors, would very much tempt me into getting one.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I'm not a warador fan. I don't like any of their colours and this one is no different. I do like the staff, it's very pretty. But other then that it does nothing for me. I find the wings look odd to me. But that could be because of angle.

The sheeta looks great! I love the colours and the way the wings look. I like the pose as well. I was never a fan of the old one myself. And I must say I'm glad they changed the pose. There are many angelic pets with that sort of pose that it's a bit over done. This one is different and makes it stand out more.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
firost-the-dragon

Post by firost-the-dragon »

the sheeta is improvement! A BIG improvement i mean.

but i never really liked the warrador. nice to know its not being ignored, but it looks ... scrappy. and rushed. and they couldnt have blue instead of pink?
see this picture and more at http://www.darkpidgeot10.deviantart.com . this is by ME!!!
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Most of the recent Angelics were blue, though, Firost. :)

Cadogre, Sheeta revamp, Paralix revamp.
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

*jaw drops* Oh God.....

I have 3 waradors. They're apart of a storyline, and I like their reanimated poses. *needs to look for a miracle II potion* [/gets pissed]

Oh my God, it's horrible!! I guess I'll turn him into in angelic Kumos. :?
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

The warador is definitely nightmare fuel. I think the species as a whole is supposed to be creepy, evil toys, but that the angelic one is not supposed to be makes it all the more scary. The sheeta looks like a sheeta with wings, which doesn't make me jump for joy or run in terror. It is what it is. The horns are kind of neat.
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

I can't say I care for either of them. The sheeta's wings are really ragged. Actually, the whole pet looks ragged. It's better than the old one, though, and I don't own one, so it's no big deal.

The warador... is indeed nightmare fuel. Creepy as hell. The lines are squiggly. And it looks emaciated. The only thing I really like abut it is it's wings. They look nice and fluffy.

Now that I think about it... the sheeta wouldbe lovely with the warador's wings.
Ayasha
Human Avatar: 352052

Post by Ayasha »

I'm a bit torn between the sheeta, actually. On one hand the old sheeta was quite fluffy (mostly around the face, anyway) and just gave off a soft, cuddly and overall playful vibe that I rather liked. The revamped version seems totally different in personality, which I feel is a bit of a loss, but the new one is just so, well, cool. The pose, the billowing wings, and the prideful face are really great.

But I still can't decide which I like better. It's kind one of those revamps I love - and really want to love - but can't help but love the old, too. Like the reborn kumos, of which I actually do own.

As for the warador, well, I've never been too impressed with the pet in general. Overall, I do like the new angelic one, I think. It's nice to see that if finally got a special pose, but I kind of preferred the little half-smile and innocent eyes of the old one. Regardless, I do like the staff and downy wings of the new one.
WisteriaLynx
Human Avatar: 319191

Post by WisteriaLynx »

I've actually been waiting for the sheeta revamp. ^^; And now, I need this pet. So dynamic and pretty, and (nostalgia factor kicking in) something about it reminds me of Silverbolt from Beast Wars. xD; And those ears... so lovely! It is a shame that the personality has been changed so much, but I suppose the reason I don't really have a problem with it because this only alters my not-yet-created ideas rather than something I already have on the site.

Can't say much about the warador except creepy. That entire species just slightly frightens me.