How do I get a pet???

New members, post here to introduce yourself!
thederz
Human Avatar: 164

How do I get a pet???

Post by thederz »

I'm new o the site and I cant figure out how to start a pet or anything. Can anybody help me out? Navigation on this site is insane!
Rainbow Daydreamer

Re: How do I get a pet???

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

When you say "new to the site", do you mean Neopets or Subeta? The NC caters to both, and while they're both virtual petsites, they're fairly different. If it's Subeta you're trying to join, you'll need to ask one of the Subeta regulars to show you the ropes. I can't help you there I'm afraid.

If it's Neopets you're new to, WELCOME! I'm sorry the layout is confusing you. The "create a pet" option is in the My Account menu at the top of the site (if you can't see it, try disabling your adblock), or you could just click here. http://www.neopets.com/~completenewbieguide is a helpful page to set you on the right track, and be sure to take the official tutorial too. If you have any more questions after that, drop me a PM or a Neomail (rainbow_daydreamer).
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: How do I get a pet???

Post by Seerow »

I may be wrong, but I think you are asking how to adopt a pet on this site?
Neocolours isn't actually a pet site, but a fan based forum for both Neopets and Subeta. He have a listing of all the species on those sites (hence the "colours" in our name) but we in no way own them and they are all trademarked to their respective sites.

If you are interested in creating one of the pets you see listed here, just sign up for the particular site and enjoy :D
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.