*Blends in the crowd * Hey there !

New members, post here to introduce yourself!
Ezio

*Blends in the crowd * Hey there !

Post by Ezio »

( I hate introductions.)

Well, I decided to join since I noticed LOTS of people I know from Subeta are on that site. I'm not really new here, I browse the forum on a regular basic, I just never really feelt like I needed to join.

I'm Ezio, or well, that's my UN. Call me Audrey if you want. I'm 17, and I live in Quebec. So English is my second language. I've been a member of Subeta for 3 and an half year. I spend all my time on Subeta. I make profiles. I love video games, the 80's and Star Trek.

People might recognize me from Subeta, I'm Ezio there as well.

And that's about it :)
Kantark

Re: *Blends in the crowd * Hey there !

Post by Kantark »

Hello Ezio! Welcome to Neocolours, I'm glad you decided to join - the more the merrier! I'm Kantark, I'm from the 80's :-P
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Ah, you have the Kirk pet with the amusing profile and overlay! I've seen that on some of the overlay/pet threads. Hehe. Welcome to NC!
Image Image
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Yes! I've sat and stared at your pets many of times and seen you floating about the board. Welcome! Warning though, some of us do bite. Some harder then others. But we are all nice just the same. ^-^
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel