heyyyyya

New members, post here to introduce yourself!
Sparkle

heyyyyya

Post by Sparkle »

I'm new here, I originally am from neopound forums, and use to be on billopan, but decided to take a different path and come here. I use the site a lot for pet view colors. I guess i hardly knew about the forums, didnt know one existed here.

hmmm ill start by saying im Lauren, 20yrs old female, currently attending college, want to be a graphic designer. i live in the usa. i love to draw, play tennis, play video games, read manga, play with my pets, create designs/graphics, sign language, photography. My birthstone is opal. I love gummy food and chocolate. uhh i just celebrated my boyfriend and i's 4yr of dating anniversary yesterday. my favorite colors include rainbows, teal, periwinkle, electric green/yellow. i love all movies and music. i think my favorite movie is Avatar. <33 i love fantasy stuff. im a fan of twilight but not a obsessed mom lol.
ummm, i love to work with computers. i hate hate hate hate math. i love art classes :P my favorite animals are cats, macaws, fennex foxes, leopard, horses. i love dragons and hippocampus. i recently went to a adam lambert concert. <33 ive been to cayman islands, jamaica, and new mexico, the only countries ive been out of the country. if i have anything else ill list it here.

but yeah its nice to be here. :)
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: heyyyyya

Post by AngharadTy »

Welcome to NC!

Much fox love right here, too. Fennecs have the silliest ears, so damn cute!
Image Image
Pyrostatic

Post by Pyrostatic »

New Mexico's a country?! o_o?

By the way, welcome. =D
Last edited by Pyrostatic on 18 Sep 2010 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

That story is adorable. Also, it's very alarming to see "fox" next to "news" here. ;)
Image Image
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Ahh, but this fox news is fair and balanced... and cute :-P
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark