Hello... again, perhaps

New members, post here to introduce yourself!
MalionX

Hello... again, perhaps

Post by MalionX »

Hi.

How are you?

Well. You look good. Have you lost weight?

Hmm... cool cool.

Oh me?

I'm fine. Just fine.

Oh? Who am I?

Well. I wouldn't be surprised if every member either didn't remember me or the though brought back something akin to disgust or, meh. Maybe?

I'm MalionX. Old time member. I used to be on the co.uk forums. When they existed. With Sam and Ziggy and the gang. That was probably 5 years ago. D:
It was my first major board. And, frankly I made an ass of myself. Telling lies and being... basically a KID. because, internet wise I was a kid... what was I... like 15? Maybe.

So, yeah. Sorry for all that. The dog incident, the bug stealing... the general hacking of the english language.

Well, aren't I a pot full of sunshine?

lol. I really just wanted to get these things off my chest before extending my hand and going. "Hi, I'm MalionX... or Mal, or MX, if you will. Pleased to meet you. I'm into Shoyrus and various arts stuff.... so yeah."

Hope we can get along again. And, if anyone remembers me... uh. Hi again.

If I haven't met you. Hi, regularly. ;)
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: Hello... again, perhaps

Post by AngharadTy »

Hello, then, MX. Welcome back to NC. Lots of stuff has changed over the years!

How old is NC now? I forget. Quite some time!
Image Image
Garrett

Post by Garrett »

Welcome back. Your username rings a bell in my head. I was 13-14 at the time as well, and making an ass of myself. We all eventually grow up =].
MalionX

Post by MalionX »

I'm pretty sure I was on around 2003-2004. Which was about a year after I started my Neopets account.

And when the board went down in 2005. I was unaware there was a new board until rather recently when I spoke to Scthyemantis on dA. Never occured to me to Google Neocolours. Although I remember putting the old url in the Wayback Machine and seeing my name in the user list. That was weird.

Well. I'm rambling now. Thanks for the warm welcome. And, uh... I'm sure this will all work out swimmingly.
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Welcome back to Neocolours, Mal! Your name does ring a bell but I don't think I was hugely active back in the mists of time when Sam trod the boards so I doubt you'd remember me.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
MalionX

Post by MalionX »

Wish I could say I remember you. But I'm terrible with names... the fact that a lot of the avatars are similar, or the same helps a lot with that... kinda why I purposely chose this avatar. Which I used back in the day.

I plan to change it to something I've drawn, I suppose.
Check me out at http://malion.deviantart.com/ for uh... what I've been up to.