New to the board

New members, post here to introduce yourself!
luckdragon

New to the board

Post by luckdragon »

Hi! I'm new here and thought I'd introduce myself. On Neopets, I just have one account called disneydynasty. I'm considering creating a second account to do a Christmas gallery.

On my account, I collect plushies and have over 800 in my gallery. My four pets are:

AurynofMoonChild - a female Maractite Hissi
When my account started in October 2002, it was a male red Bruce. Later painted him Cloud. During AC 2011, a random event made him Invisible, so I started zapping him after the random event. Since zapping, the lab ray turned him into a Yellow Hissi, Green Hissi, Camouflage Hissi, Blue Aisha, Custard Aisha, Blue Hissi, Mutant Hissi, and now, Maractite Hissi. I wish she had stayed male, but I'm too happy with the color/species now.
At this moment, she has a Snowbunny until December when I'll get the avatar. Then, I'll get a cheap petpet and just keep zapping it.

Dayzebelle - a female Cloud Kau
When I started my account, she was a Green Kau. I later painted her Christmas, and now Cloud (back in the day before Cloud PBs were buyable).
She has a Cloud Harris and has had it for years and years (way before the avatar).

Disneybabee - a female Woodland Peophin
When I started the account, she was a Yellow Ixi. I painted her Cloud. Ixis used to look interesting before Neopets changed how they looked, so in August 2011, I used a Woodland Peophin Morphing Potion on her. Love it!
She used to have a Cloud Anubis (wanna buy it? 80K in my shop). Now, she has a Symol.

Greyhoundzrule - a male Shadow Gelert
When I started, he was a Blue Gelert. Later painted Cloud (used to have all cloud pets and cloud petpets, Auryn's was a Cloud Horus). I painted him Shadow in late August 2011. I love that color for all pets that are Shadow.
He currently has a Cloud Gruslen, who I will eventually paint Black or White. He had the Gruslen way before the avatar.

Anyway, in real life, I have a biology degree, used to be a lab tech before I lost my job, then I was a chemistry high school teacher, again, lost the job (I hate state cuts). Now, I'm a part-time electronics cashier at a major toy store and work as a substitute teacher. I write in my spare time and hope to write novels some day for extra income. I have a female pit bull-jack russell mix named Rizzo. Very cute and hyper. I collect Hallmark Keepsake ornaments, Precious Moments dolls, and some Monopoly sets. I enjoy reading and writing mostly. I do like some television and movies. My favorite book is The Neverending Story by Michael Ende followed closely by Jane Eyre. Currently, I'm reading book two of the Sevenwaters Triology by Juliet Marillier, Son of the Shadows.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: New to the board

Post by AngharadTy »

Oh man, when I was little, I wanted a luck dragon so badly. Hehehe. Good username! Welcome to NC!
Image Image
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Welcome to Neocolours, luckdragon! I've now got the theme tune stuck in my head :-)
luckdragon wrote: I wish she had stayed male, but I'm too happy with the color/species now.
Did you know that, as long as you've got the Lab Ray Scientist available as a battledome challenger, you may be able to change her gender in the battledome without changing her species/colour/stats?
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
luckdragon

Post by luckdragon »

Yeah, I've battled the Lab Ray scientist a few times. Nothing yet.