A returning player

New members, post here to introduce yourself!
gomababe2

A returning player

Post by gomababe2 »

It seems that my original account here was registered with my old hotmail address which is no longer in use :p. What's up everyone? It's gomababe, returned from a seriously long hiatus (4 whole years 0-o). I was feeling nostalgic and decided to pop onto neopets the other week and what do you know; everything is exactly as I left it :D. Getting back into the swing of things again on both my main and lab side wasn't too hard but I thought to look here and most of the people I recognise are still around *cheers*. How is everyone these days?
Kantark

Re: A returning player

Post by Kantark »

Hey! Welcome back :-)

Glad to hear all your stuff is still where you left it, in the meantime you've missed a couple of pretty decent plots and a few changes to Neo but I don't expect it'll take long to catch up. I think most of us are still here, though maybe a little quieter than before. I hope things are good with you!
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
gomababe2

Re: A returning player

Post by gomababe2 »

Typical that I miss the big plots huh? Ah well life goes on and I do like the revamped battledome; training up Iso to take full advantage for the next plot. I noticed things were a little slower than before but it's to be expected I guess.

Things are pretty good with me. Had a few jobs and in a temp one at the moment, moved in with my boyfriend and have been living together for the last two years. Been playing World of Warcraft a lot recently but since it's ages before the next expansion (release is in November) I figured I needed something a little less time consuming to fill in the free nights during the week. Luckily I was investing in the Stock Market the last time I was active so I have a very nice reserve of points to go get some much needed paintbrushes and other goodies (including a Draik egg that I noticed had plummeted in price and now have one sitting nicely on another side account until I can transfer it over to my lab account).