Neocolours Trading Coalition

Forum for adopting out pets. Remember: to keep paintbrush clothing on a pet, you must use the transfer option!
Rah

Neocolours Trading Coalition

Post by Rah »

ALL INFO CAN BE FOUND HERE as well as pets listed, and successful trades :)

I shall repost here for posterity's sake, though n__n

First and foremost, this is a pet trading system. Maybe you hate venturing onto the pound boards, or don't have a lot of time to spend advertising - well, the NTC is about helping each other out. I personally spend a lot of time on the pound boards, and see a lot of possible amazing trades going down, but they're not after the pets that I have. I would love to have a list of NC users pet desires so I can alert people to boards that I find, or direct people on the trading boards to NC users.

Another big reason for the NTC is idle pet zapping. Basically, there are LOTS of great pets being zapped on NC that non-regular traders may not know the 'value' of, or they don't know of anyone else that wants them because few people advertise wanting lower value pets. Did you know that some chocolate pets are being traded for royal customs? Or you can trade a maraquan pet for a RW/RN? Or pets like alien aishas are being traded for some UC pets? The offers are out there, but unless you're trawling the boards it's very easy to miss them - they move fast! So if you zap a pet that's awesome, but not something you wanted, list it here! If you're after kacheek clothing and you zap a chocolate kacheek that you don't want, advertise it here! You could be owning the pet clothing you actually wanted sooner than you think!

How can I put my pet UFT and put my requests up?

To put a pet UFT give me:
Pet Name:
Pet Species:
Pet Colour:
Pet Gender, and if it can be changed:
What you are seeking (be specific if you want WN, or clothing only, masculine or feminine, or even if you don't want anything**):
How you wish to be contacted:
Other Notes:

**if you don't want anything in return, then what you're doing here is essentially allowing your pet to be traded by another NCer to allow them to get their dream pet. If you just want to put a pet UFA, you can do that on the NC forums.

Send your above form to fidele or to Rah on NC, species/colour/name please.

A few rules:

- Please don't post unrealistic goals. You're not going to get an UC royalboy draik for your pink buzz. (Well, unless its name is pretty freaking awesome) If you're unsure of the 'value' of your pet, feel free to ask, I'll try and give some general guidelines based on the trades I've seen happening.
- This isn't an adoptions board, but if you want to make your pet available to anyone that wants to trade it for /their/ dream pet of the moment, then you are welcome to. That is actually a pretty awesome thing to do.
- It would be helpful but not required if you put UFT by Neocolours Trading Coalition on your pet's lookup and link to the page so that way people will know it is OK.
- If you want to be an agent, i.e. trawl the pound boards with me and have your username on the petpage, post with your neopets username and I'll add it.
- You are obviously welcome to do whatever you like with your own pets. If I send traders your way and you're not comfortable in trading with them, that's fine. Most traders are pretty used to being told 'sorry, I'm going to pass, good luck trading!'

THE OLD BOARD WAS LOCKED. PLEASE POST ALL CURRENT DESIRES HERE n__n

Handy Links
Found a really good guide to pet 'worth' in trading HERE
Need names to zap? THIS is my favourite free names database right now.
Snowager

Re: Neocolours Trading Coalition

Post by Snowager »

Just posting here for all to see:
Pet Name: galadriel_ringkeeper
Pet Species: Hissi
Pet Colour: Maraquan
Pet Gender, and if it can be changed: Male, cannot be changed
What you are seeking: Anynamed Hallo Eyrie
How you wish to be contacted: dog_dasher2000 on Neo, please

Pet Name: Kyziko
Pet Species: Kougra
Pet Colour: Halloween
Pet Gender, and if it can be changed: Female, cannot be changed
What you are seeking: Anynamed Hallo Eyrie
How you wish to be contacted: dog_dasher2000 on Neo, please

Thanks !
luciforms

Post by luciforms »

Pet Name: Eizyu
Pet Species: Koi
Pet Colour: Ghost
Pet Gender, and if it can be changed: Female I think, can be changed.
What you are seeking: Baby or Faerie Xweetok (I know its a bit of a longshot)
How you wish to be contacted: Private mail on here please :)
uberstav

Post by uberstav »

Hey Hey! So I've had no luck on the pound chat boards...so I've come to my trusty forum ;) I have an "extra" UC faerie yurble ...along with a UC darigan aisha that I traded for...anyways...details are below:

Pet Name: okakoo
Pet Species: Yurble
Pet Colour: Faerie (Unconverted)
Pet Gender, and if it can be changed: Male, (& maybe...?)
What you are seeking (be specific if you want WN, or clothing only, masculine or feminine, or even if you don't want anything**): I'm seeking a DN/WN UC faerie wocky, or a DN/WN UC plushie chomby. I've been offered both on boards before but trades fell through...so if anyone know's of one UFT ...please let me know!
How you wish to be contacted:neomails fine..my username is neosophie09

Pet Name: hunakijr
Pet Species: Aisha
Pet Colour: Darigan (UC)
Pet Gender, and if it can be changed: Male, and yes
What you are seeking (be specific if you want WN, or clothing only, masculine or feminine, or even if you don't want anything**): a DN/WN UC darigan bori or Yurble...I'm such a fan of both! (but if i had to choose....I'd go with the Yurble cause I luv me some yurbles!!! xD)
How you wish to be contacted: neomail-neosophie09
Other Notes:

Thanks guys! Also feel free to PM me here if you have questions...but I'm on neopets more often so that would be the more reliable way to contact me. ;)