What is it?
Basically, there are LOTS of pets on NC that people zap that are lovely but nobody wants. There are also lots of pet requests that people are not able to have fulfilled because they are just unlucky, and nobody is zapping a particular species. So this will solve both problems: you put pets you zap that nobody on NC wants up for trade through the Coalition, and then you are either helping others get the pets they would like, or doing a gesture of goodwill which will help people get the pets you would like. Alternatively, you can just use this to allow other people to advertise your trades for you, and even track down a person to trade with on your behalf.
How can I put my pet UFT and put my requests up?
To put a pet UFT give me:
Name: (If you don't want the name to be put on the petpage, let me know, but you must include the real name so I can check the pet exists and/or neomail it to people who have good offers)
What type of trade is this for: [Released to All Neocolours Members] or [For my Wishlist Only]
How you wish to be contacted: [An NC Member PMs you the username of a potential trader] or [An NC member gives your username to the potential trader] or [Your name posted on the site so all offers can be given to you directly]
Post requests on this thread, species/colour/name please. If you don't include a name format, I'll assume you'll take any name.
A few rules:
- You are not allowed to request UC pets/krawks/draiks unless you're putting up something impressive or don't mind the name sucking.
- Please include in your requests species, colour, gender (m/f/either), and name
- You are welcome to put pets UFT even if you don't want anything in return - you will be awesome.
- You are welcome to make requests without putting a pet UFT, however I reserve the right not to put up requests that are outlandish or from people who are not what I consider active enough using my own arbitrary definitions.
- I will keep a record of who trades how many pets for others, and who receives how many pets for themselves. It will be public and on the petpage.
- It would be helpful but not required if you put UFT by Neocolours Trading Coalition on your pet's lookup and link to the page so that way people will know it is OK.
- If you want to be an agent, i.e. to have your username on the petpage, post with your neopets username and I'll add it.
- You can reneg on your desire to trade; i.e. you can put the pet UFA and UFT on Neocolours at the same time, and if somebody requests to adopt it you can remove it from the trading list, that's fine.
- If you happen to hate a particular member of Neocolours and not want them to benefit from your pets, this is fine also; all trades will be confirmed with the sender of the pet first, and we will not judge you if you decide that.