Pet Requests

Forum for adopting out pets. Remember: to keep paintbrush clothing on a pet, you must use the transfer option!
Kudosandhuzzah

Re: Pet Requests

Post by Kudosandhuzzah »

Jessibean wrote:Xelio, all Royalboy Zafaras were auto converted, I believe? Someone may have to confirm this for me, but I'm pretty sure of it.
They were, sadly, all auto converted. My poor Emboite suffered through it. :(
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

Kudosandhuzzah wrote:
Jessibean wrote:Xelio, all Royalboy Zafaras were auto converted, I believe? Someone may have to confirm this for me, but I'm pretty sure of it.
They were, sadly, all auto converted. My poor Emboite suffered through it. :(
What? I swore I saw one the other day. In fact I know I did. I guess it was a custom lookup though where they somehow layered the old image over the new. Isn't that illegal these days? Besides the point, I'm sad now, and will modify my post as such.

Poor, poor Emboite. If I really get to fancy the idea of one in spite of conversion I'll just paint one myself.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

It's not illegal, it's just a lot more difficult to do; I've never been able to get it to work completely right.
clsimmons1985

Post by clsimmons1985 »

Please could my clothing requests be removed? I have had a few lucky zaps lately :)
Ailiel

Post by Ailiel »

My request for a Krawk Unconverted Tyrannian can come down. I forgot all about it but I have Crettek now. :D
Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane »

Could you add a request for a Maraquan Uni for me? Well named (I'm extremely picky) -- pronounceable, capitalized, no numbers or underscores and gender doesn't matter.

I'm GUPing random well named pets from the pound in an effort to get a Mara zap, but maybe someone has one gathering dust on a side... :D

Thanks!
Last edited by Larkspurlane on 04 May 2009 05:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you for the av and sig set!
Larkspurlane @ neo
Kudosandhuzzah

Post by Kudosandhuzzah »

Seeking Halloween Gelert clothing - I have the unclothed pet ready to go and collect any clothes you're not using :)

Also looking for RB Gelert on a long shot (but I don't have a pet to pick those up with)

Thanks!
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Could you add me for halloween Hissi clothing only, please?

Thanks!
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Madge

Post by Madge »

Take me off for all my current requests. I believe I'm only in the "clothing only desert aisha" section though, so should all be good.
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

I'm currently up for Halloween lupe clothes and a MSP Poogle. Much as I like the poogle, I'd never do much with one and the others with requests are up more the people I'd want to see get one anyways. I'd like these requests removed when time permits and would rather be put up for a desert lupe to strip, as I already got my Halloween lupe. Thanks much.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane »

Could you take down my request for a UC faerie grarrl? :D Thank you!

And if you could put me up for a UC faerie peophin, that would be awesome. Well named (no numbers or underscores, pronounceable). TY!
Thank you for the av and sig set!
Larkspurlane @ neo
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Updated to here.

I also went through and removed a bunch of people that haven't posted since Jazzy last cleaned up some threads. If I removed you and you want to be back on, just let me know, but remember the list is supposed to be for active forum members :3 And stuff.

Sorry I slack at updating. I FAIL YOU ALL HATE ME :<

ETA - I think i did remove some peoples' requests by accident, because I suck xD So go ahead and request again... and uh.. yeah that's all xD
Madge

Post by Madge »

Put me up for the very unlikely event of any draik, in order to FFQ to pirate or something similarly awesome.

Also, is it just me or is there a bunchload of unconverted requests? Maybe put requests for unconverted pets all together would help for some reason? I'm not sure why I'm suggesting this, so ignore it.
Katy... :)

Post by Katy... :) »

Could you put me on for a Poogle. I don't care the color at all.
I am a bit picky on the name. Capitalized and pronounceable is what I prefer, definitely no numbers, and an underscore or two words would be okay.

I would consider if name isn't perfect. I want it to paint Grey for my Grey account I'm building.
Thanks!

Edit - Gender doesn't matter either... :)

Nevermind... EofS has offered me a great one.
Thanks anyways though... :wink:
krbs86
I will always be a blue evil fuzzle.
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

I'm looking for a well named male Hissi, any colour. :) Preferably a male sounding name, and just advance note that I can be sort of picky when it comes to names, so don't hold it against me. ><

I recently discovered the Traditional Shenkuu Hissi set and I fell in love with the dragon look, so I'm determined to save up for it. All I need is the pet itself, so if anyone happens to get a lucky lab zap, let me know. :D

Thanks! ^^

Found one. ^^
Image Image