Pet Requests

Forum for adopting out pets. Remember: to keep paintbrush clothing on a pet, you must use the transfer option!
Ailiel

Re: Pet Requests

Post by Ailiel »

I thought I already did this! Please take down my request for an UC Tyrannian Krawk, and also go ahead and remove my UC Royalgirl Kougra request too.

I would like to add a request for a clothing-only Halloween Poogle (broke down and painted) Royalboy Poogle. Also a general request for any poogle, any name (to be painted for clothes). Thanks!
Last edited by Ailiel on 14 Aug 2009 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

I've realized there is one impossible dream pet I'd like to like to be put down for in the super odd event one comes available and that is the UC tyrannian krawk. They look ridiculous converted, but I've realized that if that is the only pet that has made me actually have the gumption to apply for a pet, then I must want one more than I tell myself. (Surely I'm not the only one that tells herself she doesn't really want something because she knows is not so feasible.) So yeah, UC tyrannian krawk. Nice named. Would prefer a male-sounding name, even if the pet isn't male.

On the most sensible side of the equation, there is another clothing only request I'd like to put up. Should anyone happen to zap up a Halloween Bori I'd love to pilfer the bones.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I'll get this updated this weekend, promise xD
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

I'm going to go ahead and put in a request for a Zombie Aisha. Well named (capitalized, no numbers/underscores), doesn't matter what gender.

Even though my pet slots are full right now, I might consider replacing one if a Zombie Aisha comes up that I really like. ^^ Thanks!
Image Image
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

I can't believe it, my own labray cooperated. I zapped my own desert lupe to steal clothing from, so please kindly take down my desert lupe clothing request.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Punkibear123

Post by Punkibear123 »

Can you request sub beta pets? And if so my request is a Cadogre.
"You have entered a society long known for it's evil deeds and transgressions. Friday is poker night"
-Cornelius Grim Fable II
Silver Link

Post by Silver Link »

There's a whole separate forum further down for Subeta users. This thread is Neopets only
Punkibear123

Post by Punkibear123 »

oh oops.... -embarrassed- I'm kinda new, hehe
"You have entered a society long known for it's evil deeds and transgressions. Friday is poker night"
-Cornelius Grim Fable II
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

It's been a while since I've posted here, but I'd like to make a request for an unconverted Faerie Yurble. Having been filling in database yurbles, it's reminded me how close I was to biting the bullet and getting one just before customisation.
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

You guys, I'm sorry for failing so hard. I will really try to take the time to update this today - it just keeps slipping my mind, honest.
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

Double posting to let you guys know the list is updated! I promise it won't be as long between updates anymore!
Madge

Post by Madge »

Sorry to post so soon after an update, but take me off the "any" draik request and add me on for clothing only: poogles, aishas and shoyrus.

Yes, I know I'm a bad person. Feel free to leave me hanging until you next update it.
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

Er... what kind of clothing though, Madge? I've been putting specific colors, not just species, because you only get five requests - and each different pet clothing you want counts as one.
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

Hmm. Reviewing my requests it seems I can be removed for both a Mutant Eyrie and the Island Peophin clothing requests. :3 Yay is me!

<3 Jessi
champagnesoup

Post by champagnesoup »

Searching for a UC Sponge Aisha - how rare/valuable are these? I'm not particularly fussy about the name but it would be nice if it could be a good one. I have a non-UC Maraquan Shoyru and a potential WN Cybunny custom, and would be happy to exchange either for the Sponge Aisha. Has to be UC Sponge Aisha though!