Link for Petpet database

Any problems or suggestions regarding the forums or scripts, post them here.
Alarious

Link for Petpet database

Post by Alarious »

I used to visit this site and someone on here, I think their name was Trick, had a petpet database but I don't recall the link for it. Maybe that site could be linked to in the navigation bar along with other helpful sites like neoitems.net?
EofS

Re: Link for Petpet database

Post by EofS »

Unfortunately Trick stopped running that site several years ago and it no longer exists.
Elfwoman99

Post by Elfwoman99 »

Neoitems.net has a database of all Neopets items, including petpets. It's still around, but I can't guess if it still updates. The code for "search new items added in the last [time period]" has been broken for many months, so it appears the webmaster is gone.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Color Wheel

Post by Color Wheel »

Jellyneo.net also has an item DB that is updated daily that includes petpets. It's very helpful.
_neo_kami_91

Post by _neo_kami_91 »

I'm with Color Wheel. I use their Item Database to check the value of items before accepting trades and such. It also contains "not announced" items.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

I've updated the Links page, to delete old, broken sites (like Neoitems) and add in newer ones (TDN's Battlepedia, JN's Item DB, etc). If there are any more people would like me to add, particularly for Subeta, please let me know.