Important Site Announcement

Any problems or suggestions regarding the forums or scripts, post them here.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Re: Important Site Announcement

Post by Cranberry »

I had wondered why we lost our "Neocolours" image header! This makes sense and was clearly the only logical way to go under the circumstances.

I had never realized how cute the Glade Priggle is! I think I need one now. Look at all those adorable little #s!

The "text only" thing applies only to the site and not to the forums, right? If the forums are included, it's gonna take me a bit of time to figure out how to draw a papillon and a klee kai using text only (because you all totally need to see my new puppy as he grows)!
Madge

Post by Madge »

That's it guys, I'm going to create a temporary forum where we can have our sigs and avatars and pictures of adorable pooches to our hearts content!

And if anyone I don't like posts, everyone is under order to ignore them until a mod gets around to deleting their post on the down-low.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

Haha...wow. I'm not sure how I feel about replacing all my beloved images with text, but considering the amazing amount of work that went into reproducing pet images through said text, I think I can adjust.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Well, I'm quite fond of my avatar, but for the sake of the site....
EofS

Post by EofS »

Officer, you should totally volunteer to do the rest of the pets. If they looked as good as yours, I might (might!) consider staying. You've put way more care and attention in, they're uncanny. If I took my glasses off, I don't reckon I could tell the difference - and even with them on, you've got little details just right.

Maybe you and Madge should get together and make a new site.

(Madge, can I be a co-admin? I hardly ever hold grudges, I don't suffer fools gladly and I've got loads of experience deleting posts.)
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

While I (greatly!) appreciate the vote in confidence, I'm afraid I don't have the time to translate all of the Neo AND Subeta pets into ASCII. It was quite an ordeal just to adjust my forum set. :c

And, to be honest, I think Ty and Jazzy did a fine job on the pets that have already been updated.
Enriana
Human Avatar: 155464

Post by Enriana »

Before I saw this, I was quite confused at the changes - but now that I've seen it, it actually makes sense. Thank you, Ty periwinkle Jazzy for working so hard towards this project. I especially like the Scribble periwinkle Field pets, but the Acaras are especially expressive. Oh, periwinkle now I can't get the mental image of a stegosaurus covered in virtual pet images out of my head.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I must thank both Jazzy and Ty for working so hard on making sure we can keep the site running. I will miss a lot of the imagines but I have to say the text is a great improvement for some of them. **eyes the chia** And I'm glad for no buttwings! They always offender me. I mean really, they make no sense. How can you fly with wings on your butt. Nonsense I say! And no, I'm not jealous of having no butt wings of my own, not at all.
And one more things, those are the most awesome scribbles! I want one!
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Gibblywibbly

Post by Gibblywibbly »

This is awful and I hate it because I hate change and I'm never happy.

(But seriously.. this is a good one, guys. I actually legit loled at the main page.)
Miltank is the coolest pokemon.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Well, this makes so much sense! I'm not sure I like the suggestion for chatspeak. I wanted to respond in kind, but I don't think I speak chatspeak!

I will try a slightly more Lascaux version.

O->-< (That is me, MRaah , but I have toppled over from excitement) <3 <3 <3(Those are hearts, but they have toppled over to the other side, maybe also from excitement?)
O O
\ / \ /
| |
/ \ / \ (Those are Jazzy and Ty, they are still standing because they are kewl!)

(Edit : apparently Jazzy and Ty are also siamese twins, because after hitting submit some heads migrated, oh well, you get the point!)
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

This will be perfect to go along with our new pet wishlists! I can tell exactly what Glade pets I'll need this upcoming spring based off this, they're such perfect translations!

E, I think you're out of your mind! Personally, I think the pets look better -without- buttwings ;) Great job, Ty and Jazzy, browsing pets has never been so simple!
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

OMG!!!! U runed IT ALL!!11!one! :( :( :(
I HAT U!!!
ToT

Dats it i qUiT!!!!
Kari

Post by Kari »

*applause* Anything to keep the site running guys :D
derp
Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane »

*RAGEQUITS*
Thank you for the av and sig set!
Larkspurlane @ neo
Faun

Post by Faun »

I think that you have re-created the pets perfectly. As long as it keeps the site running. :3
Neopets || Subeta
formerly known as fluffy-emo-wolf
Tumblr ||Twitter