Neopet fashion/dress up simulator

Any problems or suggestions regarding the forums or scripts, post them here.
MiaYumiko

Neopet fashion/dress up simulator

Post by MiaYumiko »

I think there should be a fashion simulator but I don't know if the clothes will show up since I've never had enough money to buy clothes for my neopet.
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Re: Neopet fashion/dress up simulator

Post by thelonetiel »

I think there are a couple versions of things around, but the one I tend to use is:

Dress to Impress
http://newimpress.openneo.net/

I think they just launched a new beta version of something, hence the new, but should still work pretty well. Not perfect, mind you, but it is pretty good and has a lot of clothes.
Madge

Post by Madge »

The new beta was launched months and months ago, so it's all stable (in theory).
Darigan

Post by Darigan »

Dress2Impress is really great.
It's essential especially if you intend to spend real money on NC items or buy very expensive NP items. No more disappointments.
matchu

Post by matchu »

Heh. Probably should get around to making that beta message not quite so big and in-your-face. Since that sort of "omg scary" was relevant on day one, but not so much now that we're weeks into "we're on the new server but haven't quite transferred all data yet" mode.

Anyway. Glad y'all are liking it :)
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

I love Dress2Impress and will happily pimp it prominently for anyone looking for a dress-up simulator :) I don't have the time to code my own version, and I think it would be redundant anyway, given how well it's already being done!
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Wow, I never knew that existed. Awesome!

What I'd REALLY like is if it had an option to show the item on the profile-sized (small) pet image. That's a big problem I have with new items, especially NC items... they look good on the big image, but are terribly blurry on the small image.
matchu

Post by matchu »

I'd like to start playing around with the images, too, but those layer images aren't publicly available :/ I'm poking around with the idea of making my own image copies from the SWFs, but they wouldn't quite be loyal to the actual images on Neopets.com. We'll see if something changes in that arena.