New feature - Premium species perk helper

Any problems or suggestions regarding the forums or scripts, post them here.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

New feature - Premium species perk helper

Post by Jazzy »

I have put together a new tool to help people use the Premium species-changing perk more easily. Jellyneo has a good explanation of how the perk works on their Premium page: https://www.jellyneo.net/index.php?go=premium (scroll down to Free Species Change) but up til now people have had to work out which colours are usable manually. This tool tells you which colours you'd need to paint your pet to take advantage of it.

It is available here: http://www.neocolours.me.uk/premium.php and I will work out where to link it shortly.

Let me know if any questions or problems!
Madge

Re: New feature - Premium species perk helper

Post by Madge »

Holy crap they seem to have added a lot more cool features to neopets premium - TWENTY pet slots (with the NC mall)

Last time I logged in a bunch of my pets had been stolen - does anyone know if I'd have much success getting them back these days?
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

I think you'd probably have a decent chance of getting them back - they reverse trades for stolen pets, even. The main thing is once you've sent in your support ticket, you need to post on the Highway To Help thread on the Neoboards, as they strongly prioritise tickets posted on that thread over standard tickets.
Madge

Post by Madge »

I'm going to have to put this on my to-do list. I'd love to get my neopets back but I'd only want to do it if I had *MY* neopets for nostalgia - I wouldn't want to start all over again, ugh.

Thank you!