Moderators!

Any problems or suggestions regarding the forums or scripts, post them here.
Magiic

Moderators!

Post by Magiic »

You are being unfair on several users of this website, so what if they have several threads or post more than once on them, it doesn't matter your the ones stopping them get help that they wanted or need I thought this was a help site/boards.
But clearly not you all go around snobby and with a cloud of darkness over you lighten up for once, people clearly dislike you and think that you're annoying stop complaining does it matter how many threads they have? and does it matter if they post on an 2 weeks or older board?

No it's all helping to be honest you need a life if your stopping them getting help, locking boards is just stupid and a waste of yours and our times. if they have a thread over 2 weeks old you still complain that they have a thread, maybe make a way to delete them so that they can get help because to be honest your the annoying ones spamming and ruiening this 'tidy' site.

Please read this do not lock it =) because that'd be dumb and proove I'm right, Like adi_gallia, checkers and others, you're over annoying people and me I've been watching you lock boards. if you like discussions and help why lock them so that they cannot take part?
Last edited by Magiic on 17 Dec 2006 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
The almighty Witch cried and said: Gods love
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

1) Complaints about the site do not go into petpets.
2) Magiic cannot defend adi_gallia or checkers because Magiic <i>is</i> adi_gallia and checkers. Multiple aliases are frowned upon here, and checkers, you will have to keep to one.

For those of you who think we're being unfair, please read our rules here:

viewtopic.php?t=3940

We don't complain that there are old threads. It is confusing, however, when someone <i>posts</i> on that old thread. We keep old threads around because they often contain useful information. No one will waste time deleting them. At least, I think that's what you're suggesting, but it's hard to tell, because your post is not organized well.

If this even hints at turning into a flame, I'll lock it. (I've locked it while I type this post to prevent flames from turning up, will unlock it as soon as I hit submit.)
Image Image
Magiic

Post by Magiic »

Magiic is not checkers or adi_gallia there my younger brothers, yes we have the same IP address because we share the 2 PC between us. don't make assumptions when ya don't know diddly.
Last edited by Magiic on 17 Dec 2006 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

An easy and completely unprovable solution. I will warn you (as a collective whole, not just checkers et al.), that in the past, we had to ban a member despite the fact that he also had a "sister" who posted here. We could not prove that he actually had a sister, and since he had to be banned, we banned both accounts. So if you have siblings who come here, it's in your own best interests to make sure they follow the rules.
Image Image
Magiic

Post by Magiic »

Yes sorry, but you are always seem in a bad mood and you don't help much, you just say nice pick and stuff maybe you could be nicer and not lock topics as much please could you lock my brothers topics (checkers topics) since he no longer needs them since he changed his mind about them. thanks.
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

It's very hard to read your post, perhaps you could edit it into sentences and put the odd paragraph in. It's rather hard to follow what you've written which makes it difficult to have a discussion about your points.

I think it should be pointed out that our moderators are elected by the whole community, and are therefore well liked and respected. If you dislike the moderators, you'll find you're in the minority here. If we didn't like the way things were managed, we'd leave. As it is, we (the community in general) are happy with our moderators, if we weren't we would be kicking up a fuss on Site Suggestions a lot more often, but you can see that this forum is mostly full of administration things rather than complaints.

Please bear in mind that all communities do things differently and this is the way Neocolours works- if you find you are unable to settle down in our community, there are many other Neopets forums out there which may suit you better. I think what I'm trying to say is that not every community will suit everyone, but there is a community out there on the internet to suit almost everyone.
Neopets wishlists: here
Magiic

Post by Magiic »

Well, whatever, you may have been picked back then but since then you must have changed with the 'power' of the site, it seems your mean/angry all the time, maybe like i said lighten up...delete older threads not the newer ones people make.
=) hope ya listen.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

I've locked checkers's topics; he can PM me if he wants them reopened.

I'm not in always in a bad mood. I can honestly say you don't know me, if you think that. When I'm stating a mod reason for locking or moving or changing something, I try to be direct, so that everyone can understand why I've done something. But being direct is not the same thing as being mean. I could add smiley faces to the ends of all my sentences, but it wouldn't actually change anything. I do not lock things to be mean. I lock them to comply with our rules and guidelines.
Image Image
Magiic

Post by Magiic »

Thanks,
Liam: thanks, please ignore my brother xD he flames a lot.
^^' might be true but whatever, I'm gonna just stick to lurking and occasionally helping and give liam a chance on here more now (checkers)
checkers

Post by checkers »

Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Hugs to the moderators for their patience.

And Magiic, please understand that our moderators did not change with the "power" they got from being chosen to be a mod. They have always been lovely persons with an appreciation for the snarky and the sarcastic. It's how this forum is and likes to be.

If you want to be here, please read, understand and follow the rules. If you feel that you don't want to follow those rules like the rest of us do, than maybe this is not the perfect forum for you.

One last note: if a person likes to create threads just because he/she wants to sit and watch "their" threads get replies, than understand that that is frowned upon here. People are less likely to reply to that in hopes of discouraging that kind of behaviour.
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

The thread you have just created will be your last one in Petpets. Any further will be deleted, and you will be blocked from posting for a week on checkers, while Magiic will be banned. Do not expect me to believe that your parents named two out of their three children Liam.

What's adi_gallia's name, neopets account and age?
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

If it were solely up to me I would have banned you (all) a long, long time ago. You are either too young to understand the rules and too stubborn and self important to follow them, or just too stupid to post here. I'm leaning towards the latter since age alone has rarely been an issue here in the past. If you're old enough to create an account and type sentences, more or less, you should know to listen when grownups ask you politely to do something. It is not our job to hold your hand and remind you of the rules after each and every single post you make, because you can't be bothered to try and follow them.

And just so you know, I'm the mean one.
lika_101

Post by lika_101 »

Yeah guys... Just wondering. What's wrong with asking for several matches and creating a few threads? I've personally created a few in the past and if I'm not mistaken, all were created in the same day or even the day after. Is this against the rules? Because I don't see what's wrong with it :oops:
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

lika_101 wrote:Yeah guys... Just wondering. What's wrong with asking for several matches and creating a few threads? I've personally created a few in the past and if I'm not mistaken, all were created in the same day or even the day after. Is this against the rules? Because I don't see what's wrong with it :oops:
that's what i always wondered I mean it's hardly flooding the boards and I'm sure if we put four or more different pets into one post we'd also get moaned at for having a post asking too much.