Election time: news posters, and admin #2 (ends Sun 13/05)

Any problems or suggestions regarding the forums or scripts, post them here.
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Election time: news posters, and admin #2 (ends Sun 13/05)

Post by dandelions »

Well, the first's been planned for a while, but I wonder how many people saw the second coming. Heh.

There is a separate topic for the news poster applications, because the news posts are a little overwhelming in their length compared to the admin post.

News poster election: see <a href="viewtopic.php?p=98438#98438">this thread</a>.

Admin election: basically, I would like a second admin to help me out and carry out admin duties when I'm not around. I'm going to be promoting an existing moderator, since I think that's the most logical thing to do.

Therefore, please make a choice between the following people:
AngharadTy
Huggles
Joey
Figment, kamil and bon have opted out of the election. You may only choose one person.

------

I want all votes to the <a href="profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1913">votecollection</a> account. Send all your votes in the <b>subject line</b> of a PM- so say you wanted to vote for Jazzy to be admin and news posters with applications 10, 11, 12 and 14 the subject line of your PM would look something like this:
Jazzy, 10, 11, 12, 14
and the body of the PM could be almost empty- I don't plan to read through the body of your PMs to find out whom you've voted for. (Can't be completely empty because phpbb will tell you you need to put at least one word there). If you only want to vote for an admin, just write
Jazzy
in the subject line, and if you only want to vote for news posters, just write
10, 11, 12, 14
in the subject line. Refer to news posters by application number and admin by name.

edit: <b>Voting closes at about 11am NST (7pm BST, etc) on Sunday 13th May, which is a week total of voting.</b>