Title of The Forum

Any problems or suggestions regarding the forums or scripts, post them here.
Garrett

Title of The Forum

Post by Garrett »

I think we should get rid of A Neocolours Temporary Forum from the heading...seeing as this is the main forum now. I was also wondering are we going to put a banner back up like the old one.
Last edited by Garrett on 16 Feb 2006 08:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Enriana
Human Avatar: 155464

Post by Enriana »

It'd be silly to get rid of it - it has some interesting stuff to read, and there may come a time where we'd need or want something referenced there. And it's not like it's taking up anyone's money or Kamil's space.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

I think he means the title of this place being A Temporary Forum. I'd kinda like the link button on Trick's petpet site to just say Necolours instead of Temporary Neocolours, because this is meant to be our permanent resting place now, right?

Agreed, though, the other temp forum needs to stay. I was just on it tonight, looking through old topics. *misses certain topics from the old boards*
Garrett

Post by Garrett »

bonecrivain wrote:I think he means the title of this place being A Temporary Forum.
Yes, that's what I mean. Not the temp forum. I mean get rid of the title bit on this forum. I will edit my post so it makes more sense.
Enriana
Human Avatar: 155464

Post by Enriana »

Garrett wrote:
bonecrivain wrote:I think he means the title of this place being A Temporary Forum.
Yes, that's what I mean. Not the temp forum. I mean get rid of the title bit on this forum. I will edit my post so it makes more sense.
Oops, my bad - that's what I get for posting on the forum five minutes before bed. :P Sorry about that. *feels silly*
Tiel NLI

Post by Tiel NLI »

bonecrivain wrote:I think he means the title of this place being A Temporary Forum. I'd kinda like the link button on Trick's petpet site to just say Necolours instead of Temporary Neocolours, because this is meant to be our permanent resting place now, right?

Someone poke me and I'll get that done tonight, if I have time. Stupid party. >> Should just be an easy fix, and I can fix the letter spacing too...
jeti

Post by jeti »

Also on that note, howsabout getting our delicious actual topbanner up instead of the phpbb banner? Because it's kinda... ugly and stuff.

Also, wasn't an Alexis theme going to be added a while back?
Trick
Mad Cavy Lady

Post by Trick »

A spiffy and more permanent button for me to use on PPC would be very welcome, I'm not sure how many people the current one has actually attracted - I've had more than a few e-mails asking me where NC is nowadays despite it being linked from the site ><