Error messages when rating Subeta pets

Any problems or suggestions regarding the forums or scripts, post them here.
WisteriaLynx
Human Avatar: 319191

Error messages when rating Subeta pets

Post by WisteriaLynx »

A couple of months ago, on the same computer/browser I am using now, rating Subeta pets worked just fine. However, now when I submit a rating, I get taken to a page with this message on it:

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /added.php on line 15: include(subetaheader.html) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /added.php on line 15: include(subetaheader.html) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /added.php on line 15: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'subetaheader.html' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear/')
Thank you for submitting your opinions :) Vote on another pet.[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /added.php on line 60: include(subetafooter.html) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /added.php on line 60: include(subetafooter.html) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /added.php on line 60: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'subetafooter.html' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear/')
I don't know if this is happening for anyone else, too. The words "function.include" show up as links, but I haven't experimented with clicking them (it just doesn't seem like a good idea ;)).
adi_gallia

Re: Error messages when rating Subeta pets

Post by adi_gallia »

I get that message too, but it seems like the rating still goes through, the page could just do with a clear up. However, I'm not sure if Jazzy is up to fixing things yet, especially something like this that isn't technically broke.
WisteriaLynx
Human Avatar: 319191

Post by WisteriaLynx »

Ooops. :oops: Okay, sorry about that.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

It's all right, having a record of errors is helpful. It's not like you're demanding it to be fixed righthissecond! =)
Image Image
EofS

Post by EofS »

It should be fixed now :0)
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

Thanks, E!
Image Image
EofS

Post by EofS »

Thanks should be directed towards Jazzy not me, I'm merely the messenger ;0)

Trust me, you don't want me in your coding. I once managed to ban every single person from the forum I admin... Oops?
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

Thanks, Jazzy and messenger! ;)

(I kinda thought it was Jazzy, but I hardly wanted to assume. When you make an assumption, you make an ass out of u and mption.)
Image Image
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

I'm confused, are there actually messages in there that aren't getting deleted? At the least, if you have messages in the inbox and get a new message, you should be able to choose to receive it and bump the oldest message into the trash.
Image Image