quick warning about possible page problems right now

Any problems or suggestions regarding the forums or scripts, post them here.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

quick warning about possible page problems right now

Post by Jazzy »

I'm coding in a few new features live, and as a result, it's possible I will temporarily break a few pages. I recommend that wherever possible, if you make an especially long post, try and copy it before you hit submit, just in case. Pages may also temporarily display a bit strangely - bigger gaps than usual, fonts different, etc. And HAs certainly aren't going to display in full next to posts! That's just to make it simpler while I work.

Thanks for your patience :)
Mistress Morbid

Re: quick warning about possible page problems right now

Post by Mistress Morbid »

For some reason today I can't seem to stay logged in. Just about every time I navigate a page I have to login again, even though I have it set to keep me logged in automatically.

I was just curious if that may be caused by the maintenance being done? :)
Image Image
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

It shouldn't be - I'd suggest deleting the neocolours cookie and trying again (and also, make sure you're logged on to www.neocolours.me.uk - the .eu and neocolours.me.uk without the www don't always play nicely with cookies). I haven't done anything involving cookies or logins, so it's nothing on this end :P
Silver Link

Post by Silver Link »

Well, that fixed my problem. I had another link for the forums as my bookmarked page and would log me out every time I went to the pet color page or went to another website