Subeta Human Avatars for non-Subeta players

Any problems or suggestions regarding the forums or scripts, post them here.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Subeta Human Avatars for non-Subeta players

Post by Jazzy »

Tonight, I'm working on coding in Subeta HAs to people's profiles - if you're not sure what I mean by that, have a look at mine:
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2
That one actually belongs to Ty; I haven't got one, so she's kindly letting me borrow hers to test with :)

Now, I'm nearly finished with the coding to use real Subeta HAs - that's very straightforward. The way it works is you enter your subeta user number and it uses that to display your HA. However, I've been talking to a few people who don't have Subeta accounts but like creating HAs (there are generators on subetahq and arvee.org) and was wondering if there are many people who'd like to be able to use HAs which are not associated with a Subeta user account. I suppose this could also include people who do have a real Subeta HA, but would rather have a generator-created one on their profile (either permanently or part of the time).

So, if you would like to use an offsite HA, please post, so I can see whether it's worth coding this in. Thank you!
EofS

Re: Subeta Human Avatars for non-Subeta players

Post by EofS »

You already know that I would be all over this like a bad rash, but I'll post here so it's written down somewhere official.
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

I love this idea! Very cool. ^^ I wouldn't mind having the option of an offsite HA just because I think of forum things like avatars, signatures, etc. as more 'static' than something on subeta, if that makes sense. ^^

Either way though, I really like this. :D
Image Image
Enriana
Human Avatar: 155464

Post by Enriana »

I would also be interested in this!
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

ooh, yes, that would be fun :)
Neopets wishlists: here