Daily Dare

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Kantark

Re: Daily Dare

Post by Kantark »

Marah wrote:I didn't even do the destructomatch double dare when it came along. I'm actually good at that game, I sat behind my computer, but I just didn't feel like playing. It felt too much like an obligation instead of fun.
I haven't bothered with Daily Dare at all this time around. Are the game-challenge competitions more frequent recently or is it just me? Hardly a month seems to pass by without AAA's ugly mug being plastered all over New Features for weeks at a time.

Oh yeah, Easter/Negg festival next... I assume(& hope) we will be getting an Altador Cup this year since it's a World Cup year... GMC at some point... then we're into Halloween and Advent Calendar territory... any chance of a decent plot or two in between all that lot I wonder?
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

I wasn't expecting Kass Basher to be part of it. It's one of those games that i could imagine is very frustrating to most people, but it's VERY easy for me. I just need to get back into playing it for WC. Anyway, i'm done with it. I missed a few days, so i'm not going to get the on-the-day every day prize, but i did at least beat Abi or AAA for each by the end of the event, and i think i managed to get most of the Double Dares.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

I got home from my trip just one hour before Daily Dare ended. Out of 8 challenges I had left I managed to get most AAAs but ran out of time and went with Abi on Darigan Dodgeball, Faerie Bubbles and Petpet Plunge. I'm pretty sure I could have done AAA on first two if I had another 15 minutes - I had no idea daylight saving time kicked in in US already. I was also late with Lulu challenges - I activated another 5 pack ticket and managed to do just one of the games before time expired =( Gah!

If anyone has Downhill Snowball Background, Pest be Gone Robotic Petpetpets or Wallace Socks (Kamil is a Goddess!) up for trade please poke me.
Last edited by zebru on 16 Mar 2010 06:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

You can collect your prizes now:

http://www.neopets.com/games/aaa/

I got Super Spifftastic, and I don't think I'll try any harder to get the site theme next year. It doesn't match the one on my prize page, but for 8th place, the trophy is beautiful!

Edit: People seem to be complaining about being awarded the wrong trophy. Nuuu, I love the one they gave me! *clings*

Deja vu, much?
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

Yup, wrong trophies... I got Super Uberiffic on the prize award page, which is the correct trophy (4th), but on my lookup I have the Ultimate Scoretacular (2nd) trophy. You can see the prizes and trophies here.

I'm glad I played all the games on their launch day to get 4th and the dice staff- it's really pretty. The dice chucks are also pretty, but I don't know what they do. The other two prizes I didn't get were ugly, IMO.

If you did the staff tournament, don't forget to go to the standings page to get your prize there too. I got no picks right at all.
Neopets wishlists: here
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Thanks for the heads-up, Daisy! For my three picks I received 5000NP, a TNT Staff Smasher Board Game, a TNT Shaving Cream, and a Burnt Bottom Cupcake.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

I got a trophy, look at that! and also 75 NC (apparently) and some prizes. I bought the dice staff, it is indeed very pretty! I also seem to have clicked on two correct names and got some staff goodies, into the SDB they all go.

I'm glad this is over and I think I have the correct trophy? Anyway, it is mine, all MINE and I earned it by doing not so much! I'm very proud of it.

Now, it seems, I have to go find a negg...
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Okay, so that's why I like this trophy so much. *nods* I wonder will they fix the lower ranks?
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

Maybe its because I'm still half asleep, but this prize did make me laugh.

Item : TNT Shaving Cream
Description : Because when youre dodging mallets, a close shave is better than none!
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Madge

Post by Madge »

I just realised that the daily dare uses "real" years rather than the neopian years - 2010 instead of Y11 looks really out of place on a site trophy!