Daily Dare

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Kari

Re: Daily Dare

Post by Kari »

I'm so awesome at Crisis Courier, why couldn't today be a Double Dare day :( I got AAA's score like it was nothing.
derp
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

I haven't had major trouble with any of the games so far. The most annoying point was when my first over AAA score for Chariot Chase refused to go through, and it took me 15 tries to get it again.
So straight AAA for now - but it won't do me much good since I'll be away from the computer the last week of the DD and won't even qualify for the "sent a score in all games" trophy. But, yay, vacation at last!I haven't had more than two days off work since January 2009.

I was planning on getting a 5 or 10 Lulu ticket pack towards the end and pick a few of the nicer prices, but pretty much everything she gave out so far left me cold. Odd, considering what a fine job they did with Stocking Stufftacular prizes.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Ailiel

Post by Ailiel »

So far I'm 7/7 AAA on launch day and hoping this will be my year to get the top trophy. Never have yet. I beat all AAAs scores last year but missed launch day for a few of them and didn't get the site theme.
MeZergy

Post by MeZergy »

I felt rather sick the day Spinnacles was the Daily Dare and couldn't stand looking at the screen for very long... So I gave up and just took Abigail's challenge. For the past few days that's all I've done since I have never played some of the games (except for Courier Crisis). I've just been buying AAA's prizes.
Laniv

Post by Laniv »

Today's game is Top Chop. AAA's score is 1100. It's also a Double Dare.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Top Chop had me retrying about 30 times and swearing quite a bit each time I reached a score of around 1085. But than I finally crossed the AAA score and kept on going till the score of 2201 :D I even got one of the bonuses for the first time!
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Arrrrgh. I just got 1093 points, and I'm beginning to dislike cherry blossoms.
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

I managed to beat AAA's score without having to do it too many times. I'm glad I could get one of the Double Dares. I also beat AAA at Crisis Courier, which took me a lot more attempts- I think I must have spent more than half an hour doing it.
Neopets wishlists: here
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

woohoo I got the double dare!

I just started playing yesterday, so I have some games to go. I'm sorry I missed the first double dare, but I won't get a very spiffy trophy anyway.
I just hope for pretty items. I really liked the icecream abigail gave out for the ice cream game. I didn't even try for AAA, I just liked this one better!
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Today's game is Wheeler's wild ride, and I didn't even bother with AAA. I love this game because I can't help but laugh uncontrollably at how much I fail. I did manage a score of 45 for Abigail, but watching this poor lenny crash face first into the ground has me in stitches.

..my high score before this was 15.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
EofS

Post by EofS »

Yay, finally one I can get AAA without even thinking. I play Wheeler's Wild Ride for 3k a day which requires a score not so far below AAA's.

I was also chuffed to get yesterday's Double Dare - I noticed my Top Chop high score was 6 above the required, so with a bit of perseverance I managed it. Otherwise I'm rather unmotivated so far - unlike a lot of people here I am more than happy with game based site events. But them starting this one over two weeks early really fucked me over as the very first day was... the day I had to work half a day, then catch a flight. Unsurprisingly, I was offline all day. So from that very first day, I knew I couldn't get a decent trophy. Therefore am left with no motivation to even try. On the plus side, at least they put the games where AAA is sooo out of sight right at the beginning. Otherwise I might feel pressured to try for all AAA scores.
DamionDarkheart

Post by DamionDarkheart »

Seriously? With the bare exception of Spinacles, I haven't had a problem thoroughly annihilating AAA.
"Blah blah blah into the pie, bitch." Image
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

While spinacles was the one that I played first because I knew I could get AAA easily :D (Allthough it got boring..)

Edit: I went for AAA to get wheeler's wild ride bike. I decided to put it in my neohome and see if maybe I could interest myself in the new neohomes. 5 minutes later I've given up because I can't get my floor to be the colour that I want it to be... or even get it to be one colour only.
If anyone had that problem before and has tips....
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Extreme Herder and Chariot Chase have been my downfalls so far. I've beaten AAA on all the others (except Meerca Chase, technically, though I did beat his score after I challenged Abi).
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

I've just not had the determination to sit down and beat AAA except for Double Dares when i think i have a chance. I don't want to go mad over games, and i don't want to spend all that energy in it on the chance that i come across one that i cannot win. And since i already missed a game-on-its-day, i'm just aiming for the "beat one of them in each game by the end of the event." I'm also one of those shamefuls who's doing all the NC challenges.