More FREE NC! (Petpet Park Anniversary)

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Rah

More FREE NC! (Petpet Park Anniversary)

Post by Rah »

Right now in the petpet park NC mall there are two goodie bags - one that gives you PPark items, and one that gives you 150NC for free! The NC can be used on the main site, not just petpet park :D

I believe it's available until August 11th
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Re: More FREE NC! (Petpet Park Anniversary)

Post by thelonetiel »

Thanks Rah! Always nice to have free NC! =D

I used it as excuse to buy Srail his proper background. :3
11th

Post by 11th »

Is there some secret to getting to the mall? Every time I try, it won't load.
Rah

Post by Rah »

11th - you just have to keep trying. It wouldn't load for me at first, I just waited an hour and tried again. Might be overloading!
Madge

Post by Madge »

Also, because it doesn't give you sellable items, you can do it on side accounts too. Send your side account pets some love hey :)
Fury

Post by Fury »

Thank you very much for the heads up! :D
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I'm confused. Do I have to join Petpet park first to do this?
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Thank you!
I'm sad to find out that so many of my wishlist items can't be bought any more, but still, I can now buy some nice trinkets that will compliment my pets, so that is always good!

PS Your neopets account is your petpetpark account, same username and password. all you have to do is create a petpet per account to walk to the NC mall with. I took way too long thinking about names for them...
Rah

Post by Rah »

Bahahaa, me too, Marah XD It was fun thinking of new names though. I already had Sparagus the dogbunny thing, but I added Pheppah the kat thing, Florriel the horned thing, Farquin the owl thing and Mherlon the fish thing XD I want to delete Pheppah. I'm so used to just throwing h's into names that I forgot it would be pronounced 'feppa' instead of 'pepper' XD

I don't think you can delete them though. But it's not like i'm going to carry on playing...probably.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Well I already had Mowgli the dipni (the horned thing?) and I actually occassionally play with him. It goes in phases, there is just a lot of new stuff coming out, so if you come back from a break it is a bit overwhelming and you also missed a lot. It makes me lose interest. But heh, I'm not really the target age anyway.

I created Ploumage (owlthing), Glimling (fishthing), Nylver (horned thing) and Wythdriel (owlthing). With the last two I went for neopet names, I had no more inspiration.

I'm now shuffling NC items around and buying new NP backgrounds. It is rather fun!
Madge

Post by Madge »

I just created my petpets as PETPETNAME##### because I didn't want to take up names from people who would actually play. Am I just unusually courteous? :P
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Oh, I hadn't thought about the side account thing; thanks for the head's up, Madge! And yes, you are very courteous. One of the many, many reasons we love you. =D

Also, there's a nifty sale going on right now. A whole bunch of things that work with UC pets are on sale -- and for everyone with accounts 49 months or older, don't forget to check out the stuff in the Elite Boutique. Many of the items within are usable by UC pets.

JubJub Bounce just released a whole bunch of new items too; which makes me happy - although it makes my bank account cringe. xD I spent . . . well, way too much buying 3rd Anniversary Capsules, and kinda forgot about JJB. But the new stuff is so pretty, I guess I need to start paying attention to it again. ^^
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

I've tried to get in the mall from home several times on different days and still haven't been able to. I also just tried here from work and couldn't even get on a server (I'm guessing that might be a work/blocked thing though).

I made some ridiculous name like zeeerrro the hippo thing. Anyway, if I ever do manage to get it for my main account maybe I will try on my sides too. Thanks.