Professor Milton Clodbottle's Astounding Habitarium (Beta)

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Madge

Re: Professor Milton Clodbottle's Astounding Habitarium (Bet

Post by Madge »

Also, if someone wants some stats, I went from 672k on hand last night to 709k on hand this morning (so 38k) just by leaving it open overnight with harvesters harvesting everything (and of course clicking on the gems this morning). Chucking my sleepy guys into bed for about an hour, buying a bunchload of stuff so I have room to store what gets harvested today, and going to do it again.

EDIT: I placed a bunch of buildings down and discarded some old ones and got gems to get me to 726k (so another 17k, for 55k total). Gonna set my workers out and head off to uni now.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

I'm still afraid to leave mine open for long because of the lock-out glitch. I accidentally left mine open while I was out the other night, came home and shut off my computer without thinking and was relieved that I was still able to load my game the next morning despite there being about 20-25 gems to collect.

I agree that the Aboogala and Glyme would be nice additions. I'd also like to see the Flankin and Glack.
Image Image
Or the Scoach and Skritch. I really do like so many p3s that I could list at least 5 more I'd like to see too.
Madge

Post by Madge »

What's this lock-out glitch?

When I left mine open during the day I got almost no xp or gems, is that what that is?

Got about 60k from leaving it open overnight last night for those keeping score.
Kari

Post by Kari »

If you have too many gems on the ground and you refresh, the game tries to drop more gems but has no room, or just bumbles up due to the amount of stuff on the screen. And you get locked out of the game since it can't load. It can also happen if you have too much stuff in your item bag.
derp
Madge

Post by Madge »

Does "locked out" mean permenantly? Or for a period of time? Is there a page you can link me to with more information?
Rah

Post by Rah »

I've been locked out for about 3 months now. I've put in a ticket but they say they can't help right now and to just wait until there's the right bug fix.

Here you go, Madge: http://www.neopets.com/~Nimmo
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

Moach and flankrin would be my top two pics for new p3s. It's love to be able to diversify certain species or various harvesting tasks. As is, I have pinchit soldiers and mootix workers and a few nesters of each to keep up the population.

Thanks for posting a page with info on being locked out. Being four levels away from fifty I'd like to know what to do to avoid it, or at least the theories of what not to do.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Madge

Post by Madge »

Hahaha, I managed to get locked out! You prophetess!!!

I closed the window when I had like 50 gems because I was like "cbf clicking all of those buggers, I'll click them later".

I tried merging my habs and while they have merged, there are no gems for me to click on and clear. Grrr!!!!

There goes that nice little moneymaker. :(
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

For all those locked out, new reset fix has been found. It restarts you to Habitarium level 1,
but unlike other methods this one appears to work for everyone. Here:

http://www.neopets.com/~Nimmo#fix
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

If people here need to do that fix, I am happy to send buildings etc to get you xp and back up to level 50 more quickly. I'm sure others will too :)
Madge

Post by Madge »

Oh my goodness I might get my habitarium back! But I'm really not pleased about having to start at level 1 again... but there are worse things.

And the refresh worked! Sweet. Starting at level one is fine by me.

I'm slowbro, I guess I'd like some houses, storages, and maybe a nest or two! GIVE ME THINGS GUYS!!! :D :D :D

EDIT: Actually, it looks like I got to keep all the stuff in my bag so I might be good. I'll update you as the situation develops.

EDIT: ANd I still have my stockpile of eggs! I'm performing a bunch of petpetpet abortions and gaining a few levels. We'll see what happens when I run out of eggs :P
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

I tried to friend you (essexweirdo) but you're not receiving requests right now, oops!
Madge

Post by Madge »

Yeah, I like my neofriend privacy so I can be all solitary :)

But seriously, at the moment I mostly just need resources and it's my P3's fault that I don't have that. I managed to keep all of my items that were in my bag from before. I have like a dozen hospitals that I can't use because I'm not high enough level yet :P
Kari

Post by Kari »

My Habitarium has slowed down so much, getting stuck on a lot of long loading screens to the point where I thought I was locked out. And stuff isn't saving, either.
derp
EofS

Post by EofS »

Kari wrote:My Habitarium has slowed down so much, getting stuck on a lot of long loading screens to the point where I thought I was locked out. And stuff isn't saving, either.
I'm so relieved to hear it's not just me! I now can't get it to load at all, so was concerned that I'd got locked out.