Holiday Dream Neopet Giveaway

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Kantark

Re: Holiday Dream Neopet Giveaway

Post by Kantark »

I've entered Igniferous, the Kyrii on my side account, with a dream transformation to Magma. Don't hold out a lot of hope but hey, it's free!

After I'd done it I had a thought - could we use the dream pet preview feature to work out URLs for the pets missing in our database? The format looks OK although I don't know the meaning of the number appended to the URL. I guess this wouldn't work for the female Royalboys but might for the others. I'm probably missing something obvious.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Kantark, I could kiss you - you are indeed correct!
EofS

Post by EofS »

Kantarrrk and Jazzy sitting in a tree
Finding pet urls easily
First came snots, then came royals
Then came the halloweens covered in boils

Or something like that.

I'm undecided whether or not to enter this, but I do think it's a wonderful idea.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Hey, that's a pretty cool unintended benefit. :)

Fun little poem there, E!

And this is a nice thing that TNT are doing. :) (I still wish they'd find a way to get through the log of unfairly frozen accounts faster - and find a way to shut out code scammers once and for all.)

I'm not going to enter because all my dream pets are already on my accounts. Thankfully i'm not a big fan of Krawks and Draiks and other extra-expensive or otherwise nearly impossible to attain pets! I don't think any of mine went over 3 mil at the time i created them (most were significantly less), and i've got a Maractite PB set aside just in case a species i like makes a fabulous showing of it.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

I wished for my pet duau to be a zombie draik. If we would've had a choice for UCs, it would've been zuriika as a uc darigan draik.

I had trouble choosing which pet, and really only chose the one I did because I highly doubt I'll win (that pet is really supposed to be a kougra - it's a tyrannian kougra now - in remembrance of a nf who was killed in a car accident years ago and loved kougras).
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Heh my brain went with pretty much exactly same logic as Kamil's.

I've grown really fond of krawks after seeing them rock the socks of pretty much any outfit, hair or facepaint you put on them,
but I'm not that enamored with them to actually start saving for one (since the bulk of my clothes is on my main and Ocy won't have anyone steal his faerie/kithchen quests points there).
I toyed with idea of robot and ice as well, but if I did go with those I'd be too tempted to trade them for an UC.
So I picked a labbie to turn into a Skunk Krawk. I like the colour and also I reckon they will try to keep it diverse (as in, not give away 5 ice draiks + 5 robot krawks) so choosing an inexpensive colour might give a better shot. Or not =P
It's a superslim chance but it does make 25th that bit more exciting.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
barbara_p_123456789

Post by barbara_p_123456789 »

I had to choose between turning my green Xweetok Desert, and my youngest Xweetok baby... I chose the baby, and know I regret it :(