Holiday Dream Neopet Giveaway

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Ailiel

Holiday Dream Neopet Giveaway

Post by Ailiel »

Yes, it seems TNT's heart has grown three sizes this year-- not big enough to give away unconverted pets, but enough to grant some dream pet transformations for ten lucky users.

The details are here: http://www.neopets.com/winter/dreampet.phtml

We have ten days to make a wish, and on Christmas morning your pet will be transformed if you are chosen. I went ahead and wished for my lab rat Thelan to be a robot draik. Now I'm thinking maybe I should have gone with Ice Krawk! Too late now.

What are you wishing for?
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Re: Holiday Dream Neopet Giveaway

Post by thelonetiel »

They sure are adamant against releasing more UC pets, it is a bit odd. I thought they might, since 10 UCs (max) wouldn't be much at all.

I submitted for Ecl to become a Maraquan Draik. I'll be stumped as to what to do if it happens, but I've always wanted one and Ecl is the only non-finalized pet that a Mara draik would work with.
ZomgethMew

Post by ZomgethMew »

I think I just died a little O_O (In a good way, of course).

I wished for Tchichovski to be turned into a Baby Lupe :D.
Neopets: wocky_luvpet5566 | Subeta: omg_carrie
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

This is so cool of Neopets to do! Makes me a bit giddy.

I wished for Scythe_Sade to be turned into a Pirate Lupe. It fits him to a T.

Good luck to everyone that enters. ^-^
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

I already have all of my permanent pets the way I want them, heh! There aren't even any PB-only accessories I really want for any of them. I may enter a lab pet from one of my side accounts. I'll pick something cool, and on the (tiny) chance I win, I'll decide whether to keep it or adopt it out to someone else. :) I'm kind of torn between Faerie Grarrl, Maraquan Draik, Maraquan Skeith (it's so silly), and Pirate Gnorbu.

Edit: I ended up asking for Thopkin to become a Desert Draik. I like the blue eyes.
Gumdrops

Post by Gumdrops »

The only pet I've really wanted since the change has been a Jelly Cybunny, so I entered Ihriata.

Lian is my lab pet and I've decided to keep him a Gelert cause I use him to battle. That Gelert Healing Remedy is really useful. He's Island too, so that's nice. Morganzya is a Faerie Grundo, so she's staying the way she is.

If they would've allowed UC, I would've went for a Royal Girl Cybunny. I'm still pissed I'll never get a UC one. Right before the change, I was just about too get one and then I couldn't. I procrastinated for too long and I'm still kicking myself for it.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

I kinda have that - well, I hate to call it a problem, but yeah, I have that problem too, Cranberry. I looked around at my choices and finally asked for one of my lab pets to be a pirate Krawk. Much as I hated them right after customization, they've turned into one of the better pets so far as being able to look good in a lot of different things goes. And they definitely have some of the most rocking species clothing out there.

So while I doubt I'd ever pay to own one, if one fell into my lap I'd probably be happy about it. And while I thought about ice and robot, pirate Krawks have lovely eyes and hair, not to mention, expensive clothing.

Luck to everyone entering! Hopefully someone here will win - small as those chances might be. =D
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Silver Link

Post by Silver Link »

Yeah, it's a bummer about not being able to get an UC pet - I would've instantly put a submission in for an UC Plushie Hissi

I like both of my pets the way they are so no entry from me. Hope one of you gets lucky though.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I'm a bit surprised that we couldn't ask for UC pets, as well, many people's dream pets are such.

I asked for a Magma Skeith. There are probably plenty of rarer combos I could have asked for, but I really like the Magma Skeith and would be thrilled if I won.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I went for a desert krawk. I wouldn't mind any krawk really, but getting nice clothes out of it is a plus.
Faun

Post by Faun »

I wished for a chocolate Draik. It's not what was planned for the pet, but it is nice. :)
Neopets || Subeta
formerly known as fluffy-emo-wolf
Tumblr ||Twitter
Plushie Lenny

Post by Plushie Lenny »

Well, after recovering form a heart attack, i chose Cutie_Lenny_9 to become Plushie Lenny :D

Hopefully I'll be a lucky person this xmas!
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

I'm leaving this alone, I think. It's a really lovely idea, but I'd only use it for a foster project-- my goals are either already attained or within easy reach-- and it doesn't seem fair to steal that chance from someone who really does have a permie dream. Best of luck to everyone who entered! ^_^
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Asked for Sydney, my Zombie Krawk, to be turned into a Plushie Krawk.

:)
Rah

Post by Rah »

Haha, I asked for my pet Whilbur to be turned into a faerie Skeith. I've been Target zapping for one for months now with no luck, the faerie skeith morphing potion just came out, though, so hopefully I'll be able to buy that rather than having to buy a faerie paint brush! Well, hopefully I'll win this thing. But 10 pets? That is not many xD