Faerie Quests

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Fury

Re: Faerie Quests

Post by Fury »

This is a fantastic idea - it's a shame it will be ending so soon!

Yesterday I got an Air Faerie quest and today I got a Fire quest. Hooray for accurately placed stats!
EofS

Post by EofS »

Kali, you're getting so many crafting faerie quests!

I reckon it'll stick to your active pet after this ends though. There was something in an editorial a while back which hinted they were going to consider that.
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

Fantastic! You're the best! Let me just add it to my collection.
Here's what I made. Isn't it stylish? I hope you like it!
Inside a Clock Tower Background has been added to your inventory.
Whee! I got a bonus quest too, and the only one I'd consider doing. A background for 150nc is a good deal too.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

I love that the stats go to your active pet. I want a Battle Faerie quest.

This is what I got today (the item cost me 9,300 NP):
You have completed a quest for the Fountain Faerie.
Thank you so much! You're so kind to me.

You may come visit me at my Rainbow Fountain any time! I'll be happy to reward you with a brand new colour!
I don't even want to change any of my pets at the moment, heh. FFQs are always nice to have, though.
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Nice job Cranberry! Meanwhile, I got an Earth Faerie quest for an item costing 99k.. I didn't bother going through with that one :-P
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Gumdrops

Post by Gumdrops »

I got a Fountain Faerie quest yesterday. But, she asked me for a rarity 96 or something and I couldn't find any on the Trading Post, Auctions, or shops, so I had to abandon it. :( Too bad, I would've liked to have turned Ihriata into a Jelly Cybunny.
Silver Link

Post by Silver Link »

If I get a FFQ and it's not too outrageous, I can change someone's pet. I only have 2 pets and one's color is set while the other is undergoing the lab ray so I can make someone else happy. That's what I did with the first one I got
Rah

Post by Rah »

I'm dying for a FFQ! I have two pets that need it - my draik wants to be pirate and I reeaaallly want a coconut jubjub. Although then my accounts would all be complete, pet wise, and then what on earth would I do?! So I'm just hoping for the one xD I kind of like trying to trade/zap for a coconut.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Haha, Rah, I would donate mine to you, but it's Carol's turn for pet painting. ;) I offered my FFQ to her so she could plushify a Poogle! She's excited.
Rah

Post by Rah »

Haha she told me! STEALIN' MY SUGAR MOMMA! xD But srsly you have done way enough for me, I have high hopes of getting one in the next few weeks!
EofS

Post by EofS »

Hmm, got a crafting faerie bonus quest today. It's for the pretty wings. Which are very pretty, but I absolutely will not use.

I wonder whether or not they'd have any trading value later on. I doubt it. And I guess I have to finish the quest before I can do a normal one tomorrow, so I have to make my mind up.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I got a bonus crafting faerie yesterday too. Though I opted out of it, no monies. And I swear the crafting faerie is in love with Kali, she got another one today. o.O Other then the bonus I have yet to get the crafting faerie. Just gotten the dark faerie a few times, the fire faerie a few times and the air faerie once. And I started switching to Scythe as my active pet. I want him to be one of my stronger pets. And I quiet like getting random items each time we visit too.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
EofS

Post by EofS »

Heeeeeey.
"I see that you chose not to accept a quest today." Queen Fyora raises her eyebrow. "The faeries have no requests currently, but please return tomorrow. I am sure that they will request your assistance once again."
That's yesterday's quest I left overnight and rejected today, because it required NC and I needed time to think! I hope I don't get penalised in the end because of this :0/
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

You wont, in todays Editorial it said you didnt have to complete a quest in order to get the grand prize
Image Image
ImageImage
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Arrrrgh. Ever since getting the Crafting Faerie as a bonus quest on the 10th, I've had the bloody Crafting Faerie only every day since, so that's four quests in a row including the bonus. I did it on the 11th (to make the wig) using free NC I'd won from the Expellibox and now I've got no NC left...I don't know if I want to spend actual, real-life money to do today's quest, which is for the background. Bah. What would you guys do?