Faerie Quests

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Re: Faerie Quests

Post by Cranberry »

Kantark wrote:I guess a battle faerie quest isn't worth doing if she's asking for an item costing 200-400k on the TP?
It probably would be for me, but I'm paying anywhere from 30k-80k for a single stat point now. If you can train two HP, two strength and two defence points for less NP than that, it's not worth it.
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Cran wrote:If you can train two HP, two strength and two defence points for less NP than that, it's not worth it.
With a level 11 pet, Very much so! *rejects*

I wondered why her quests were so expensive, I never realised training got that bad!

Elucifer wrote:Not to be a downer about it still, but I could see Neo making tons of profit if they put that in the NC Mall. xD
I'd buy it. I'd buy three. I'd walk into WHSmith and buy the whole flippin lot!
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

My quests have been fairly rubbish - four Crafting Faerie in a row (five total), a Fire Faerie one which was too expensive, and lots of water faeries (I have a tank lab pet with next to no defence). One Faerie Queen, but it did cost 90k.

edit: today's quest gives me the dilemma of whether to turn in an item to the Fire Faerie which I just sniped for 1k or sell it for 50k, too :P I suppose I should probably turn it in.
Elucifer

Post by Elucifer »

I'd say resell! Unless you're working on a battle pet, profit is better in my opinion.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Last day today. I've had the following, I think:
six bloody Crafting Faerie quests (turned down four of them)
one Faerie Queen
two Fire Faeries (one of which I had to turn down)
three Earth Faeries (two speed, one strength)
two Water Faeries
two Air Faeries (one on the wrong pet)
two Light Faeries (one I had to turn down)
total useful stats: +2 level, +8 str, +4hp

Shame, that wasn't much better than if I'd been doing kitchen quests every day. And the lab took away more levels over that period (-6, I think) than I gained.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Yeah, I've had 5 crafting faerie quests. 6 if you want to count the one I got after I finished another quest. I quit all of them. Thank you, TNT, for continually shoving NC in our faces.
Kari

Post by Kari »

Of course on the last day I get another friggin' Crafting Faerie quest. That makes 4, all of which I've turned down. I've had about two or three of everything else, except for Queen and Fountain which I didn't get any of.

It broke down into 2 levels, 6 health, 12 strength, 6 defense, and some movement gained.
derp
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

My last quest was a Faerie Queen Quest, so while not the Fountain Faerie, it could've been more anticlimactic.

I like my reward - Sassy Fire Faerie Wig

But... it is sadly lacking on all the pets I've tried it on. Oh well.
Spoiler: open/close
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

I got the Faerie Queen today, too. I had two battle quests during the event, a couple fire, a couple water, some air and earth, that FFQ, and only one stupid Crafting Faerie. I'm working on finally raising my battlepet's stats from the 500s up to the 700 boosts, so the free stats were great!
invaderhorizongreen

Post by invaderhorizongreen »

lets see the past two days i got a foya quest and a battle faerie one. For the battle faerie she wanted the world domination board game that threw me for a loop. what in the world does that faerie want with that game? so in the end it was under 500 np and i got +2 in defense,strength,and health, not bad for a quest. i am praying i get a FFQ

NOPE I get an earth faerie quest ... DARN IT!! for a nova none the less too..... :x
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Something has happened!
The Crafting Faerie says, "Hmm. If I combined Pieces of Metal and Copper Wire, I could craft something amazing! I know just the place for you to look.
GO AWAY.
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

"Hmm. If I combined Pieces of Metal and Copper Wire, I could craft something amazing!
A transformer? A solenoid? All very useful things to have in a world without electricity :-P
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Actually, you get an entire clock tower out of that...which hardly makes it any easier to power.

I just fundamentally object to the idea that I'm essentially being asked for real money when randomly browsing the site (I was on the Lab Ray page). The NC quests should be an opt-in thing, maybe once a month or every three months, for people who ask to be given one.
DamionDarkheart

Post by DamionDarkheart »

I also loathe the new faerie (and was sorely tempted to 'like' it FACEBOOK STYLE). With the bare exception of the last four days of the daily quests, I got her every day. It's not like the items she makes are even worth putting on a pet either...
"Blah blah blah into the pie, bitch." Image