Daily Dare!

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Madge

Re: Daily Dare!

Post by Madge »

I got like 517 for usul suspects. I'll try again tomorrow.

Nova Defender I'm still hovering around 250k for. I was feeling quite sick last night so didn't try it too hard. At least the card game is straightforward, if tedious.
Ailiel

Post by Ailiel »

Still going strong here with all my days completed and AAA defeated. Dubloon Disaster today was pretty easy, except with one mishap on my first game leading to my death with a score of 850. Which reminds me why I hate this game-- one little mistake and you're done.

Luckily the 500 score dubloon comes up often enough.
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

I finally beat Nova Defender...I was kind of worried it wasnt going to go through since I had another window with the game open already..which I didnt realize..luckly it DID go through...@_@ .

Haha, after having played it, I rather like the game..xD
Image Image
ImageImage
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Hah, i didn't realize how easy it would be to beat AAA's score in Dubloon Disaster. It took some time, but avoiding collecting a dubloon until two mines have destroyed each other keeps the swarm of them from being overwhelming at any time.
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

I still need to beat AAA at Nova Defender, but otherwise have completed all his challenges thus far. Dubloon Disaster annoyed me greatly. I am a little bit impatient so tend to take risks that... never pay off. And in one game I was about to get very lucky. I snagged a 500 point coin - giving me 670 points. And a 250 popped up! And... I happened to dash into a mine that spawned in the same corner as me in that instant. I required a small break after that...
Subeta: Thomas
EofS

Post by EofS »

Tom wrote:I still need to beat AAA at Nova Defender, but otherwise have completed all his challenges thus far. Dubloon Disaster annoyed me greatly. I am a little bit impatient so tend to take risks that... never pay off. And in one game I was about to get very lucky. I snagged a 500 point coin - giving me 670 points. And a 250 popped up! And... I happened to dash into a mine that spawned in the same corner as me in that instant. I required a small break after that...
I had had a couple of very frustrating times of mines spawning right under me having crawled into the 400-600 range with mostly bronze coins. Then I snagged a 500 point coin and... had a mine spawn right under me at 640 points.

So then I had a break for about 8 hours :0P

As it was, the game I completed it on I played whilst watching tv so I was a bit distractable. (I love Dubloon Disaster though because it's one of the easiest games on Neopets to 'pause'.) At 880 points, with one eye on the tv, I had a mine spawn right next to me. Thank god for my quick reflexes!

Sutek's Tomb today with a nice unachievable score. Part of me wants to leave my high score of 1992 forever, as a testament to the frustration of being so bloody close to getting the avatar.
Kari

Post by Kari »

My Sutek's Tomb high score is 7000 some, but it takes forever to get that high (or just to 3000), and I'm too busy to play all afternoon.
derp
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

My high score is 11,492, but that was years ago and I haven't come close since. I don't have the patience. Abi again today!

Edit: Nevermind, got 3,102 on my second try and challenged AAA. :)
Last edited by Cranberry on 20 Mar 2011 06:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

Are you guys using the "plzsutekcanihavemoretime" cheat? With that and a bit of luck, you can get scores in the high 2000s, and then it only takes a stroke of good luck (for me, it was the Phantom Orange Shirt Guy bonus) and you're there.
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

The code "pyramibread" can also point out a move if you're stuck, and you can use it multiple times (at least, I was able to).
Ailiel

Post by Ailiel »

My high score is 185,074 for Sutek's Tomb, and I have a gold trophy, so today was easy for me. I sympathize with people that it's hard for though; even with me standing over her shoulder, my sister can't seem to get it! I do best when I turn off the Sutek music, put on some of my own tunes, and just match away. But after playing for fun so much I have an eye for them.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Sutek's Tomb is one of my all-time favorites, and it's one of the games i play partially for the music (Time Tunnel, Gummy Dice, Tetris, Dr. Mario, CD-i version of Lemmings...). So i figured AAA would be easy to beat. Hah, i kept getting scores in the 2000 range, then i used the words, which i don't normally do (had to look them up) and then got the orange shirt guy and beat AAA on that game. I challenged Lulu and said to myself that i could relax and just have fun with this one, no words, no pressure...and the score would have beaten AAA too. :P
Madge

Post by Madge »

I just chucked up a 3100 score while listening to a podcast. Then there was an error sending my score. So I did it again. I guess I'm just lucky?
Shiny Neomysterion

Post by Shiny Neomysterion »

Sorry for the late reply, but I've taken on the first two thirds of the month.
Only game I beaten late (slightly) was Kou-Jong. I've had great luck with every other game they put up. :D
A.K.A.: D-Pad Doc, Neomysterion, The Plushie Ultimatum, and Dr. Meepit Tower et al.
Twitter | Facebook | Neopets (main)
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I've never played today game before, it was was actually rather fun!
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.