Daily Dare!

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Goldenchaos

Re: Daily Dare!

Post by Goldenchaos »

So Silver and Bronze got the same prize? o_O;..wtf..
Image Image
ImageImage
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Well I got a participation medal for just doing the Habitarium challenge. Which I think is cute. I also got 1 of the blumaroll dices. Which I was surprised about since I played only one game. Not complaining mind you. Maybe it's their way of advertising their newest NC thing.

Also, 3/4 right on the staff challenge. So no prize for me...damn it. And the last face off I got a pile of socks for guessing right. Which is a neo home item. Oh joy. :p Oh well, still pretty proud of myself for getting 3 of the guesses right.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I only played for the trophy. Still, I'm glad it's over. Now I don't need to worry about not forgetting a game.
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

Those are... Very uninspiring prizes.

I don't like the site theme not being available to everyone that participated - I feel like in all previous things where a theme was given, you had to do the bare minimum to get the sidebar.

And for Lulu, really nice prizes? I could see having one of those available, but not four. That seems a bit overkill, especially with the lackluster prizes for everything else.

I did somehow manage to get all four of the staff tournament right. Still not a very awesome prize, winter jackets aren't exactly at the top of my desired wearables list. A background, or something dainty would've served me much better. Hopefully it'll become more useful to me as it inflates, but I doubt it'll be an easy sell!
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

You did get the freezing weapon, though! Also, usually the sidebar was only available to people who completed everything on launch day, which was why I tried so hard with that this year...
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

I didn't realize the sidebar was so restricted! Probably because I have it and I'm never on the ball with those things. I guess it is nice it was less restrictive this time around than it had been, but I'm used to the plots where you had to do only a very slight amount to get the sidebar.

The freeze weapon is nice, I'm glad it wasn't the final prize. I just think it is odd that the final prize is less interesting (at least to me) than one of the intermediary prizes.
EofS

Post by EofS »

Haven't Daily Dare prizes always been minimal? I'm sure they said the first year that the nps and game prizes were reward enough.

I'm frustrated that the one week I was wrong on the staff challenge was the freezing one. Especially as I'm usually terrible with luck in those things.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

I also got one staff challenge wrong, the same one as every-one else, so I also missed out on the freezing weapon. Bleh.
I got a participation medal, because even though I got most of the first games on release day I stopped playing at the end. A whole month of flash games is apparently not something I care about.

I got the museum background from the dice. I like it.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

EofS wrote:Haven't Daily Dare prizes always been minimal? I'm sure they said the first year that the nps and game prizes were reward enough.
Nope. Last year, the top tier got ten prizes plus NC. The tier I was in this year (Abigail plus some Double Dares on every launch day) got seven prizes plus NC. This year...one die.