NC Mall 50% Off Sale!

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Fury

NC Mall 50% Off Sale!

Post by Fury »

http://ncmall.neopets.com/mall/shop.phtml

From April 30th - May 1st, the NC Mall has halved the price of nearly every item! This includes JJPB Tokens, Gift Box Caps, the new MME and loads more. Get 'em while you can!
Darigan

Re: NC Mall 50% Off Sale!

Post by Darigan »

It's a good chance to stock on gift boxes. They get quite valuable over time.
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Aw! I just bought two of those backgrounds three days ago. :(
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Alecko
Human Avatar: 267595

Post by Alecko »

I was hoping some of the Habitarium items would be reduced. :?

Still, I've been playing around in Mall the past couple of days and figured what the hell. I bought 500 NC, played a bit more, then went back and got an extra 500. ^^ I've only ever bought from the Mall once (using NC from the Expellibox) so it was nice to have a lot more options available.

I've decked out Aleu (heads up: she has the Time Tunnel track playing) and Ryou and Zen got some new trinkets. I also got the Fire Wings for an eventual Fire/Magma Eyrie and the Gothic Face Paint because it's very sparkly.
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

I hope TNT has this sale periodically. One random weekend a year would be grand. There are enough limited time items that I don't think people would hold off buying stuff enough to make a negative dent in mall sales and surely sales skyrocketed this weekend of people buying stuff that normally they would wait on because it wasn't listed as something that was going to retire. Because of this sale I was able to finish off a few pets' looks. Probably the biggest lot of work was done on Grism. MM gave me this delightful little guy ages ago and he's been slowly coming together. Now that he has his look and (in my mind) his personality to iron out it's time to give him a proper lookup header image and description. Do love making a pet have creepy eyes. I like to think the red of the mask makes it look like he's rotting under than skull.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Fury

Post by Fury »

Oh, TNT are definitely smart. I went ahead and splurged on Neocash I would never have spent to stock up on things in this sale. They knew what they were doing!

I've squirreled a few JJPB Tokens away to trade or play when the new prizes come out along with the inevitable Gift Box Capsules. You should see some of the items people put in 1 GB Cap Sales...

I agree with Xelio; it'd be fantastic to have a sale like this periodocally. I imagine they made a mint this weekend and so will hopefully emulate this again.