New Avatars from Expensive Hidden Tower Books

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Madge

New Avatars from Expensive Hidden Tower Books

Post by Madge »

Well looks like TNT did another cool thing to destroy neopoints to counter inflation!

Three new avatars that can be bought for pure neopoints. (Well, you actually buy a book which you read to your pet, but you're effectively buying the avatar)

Cost: 100k

Cost: 1 mill

Cost: 10 mill

I kind of like the cheapest one the most, but not sure if I like it enough to buy it. The 10 mill one is quite awful, the draik looks a bit off. But maybe that's just because I couldn't afford to kill 10 million np just for the fun of it :P
Darigan

Re: New Avatars from Expensive Hidden Tower Books

Post by Darigan »

Will TNT ever release a 100 mil avatar? :o
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

Heh... it really doesn't help being quite possibly the poorest avatar collector on the site. I managed to afford the 100k one... and now have 200k left... ahem. I think it will be depressing long before I can expect to get these. :(
Subeta: Thomas
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Remember, for older accounts there's a HT discount day on the 3rd Wednesday of each month, which makes the 10m av a bargain at just 9.7m...
Fury

Post by Fury »

My favourite is actually the 1 mil one although I'll be waiting until discount day before picking it up. I went ahead and got the 100k one as soon as I heard about their release.

The 10 mil one on the other hand... eh. It's a bit odd-looking and not one I'd ever really use but as a geeky collector, I want it nonetheless. It's going to have to wait a while though!
Captain_Awesome

Post by Captain_Awesome »

My favorite is the 1m one but I'd have to either sell part of my set to afford it or hope the Lab Ray gives my BD pet Defense (lolno).