Neopets game on Facebook

Post anything new on Neopets here.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Re: Neopets game on Facebook

Post by mellaka »

I liked it and am going to miss it. Though, honestly, I haven't played at all since I hit level 20. I had some pending quests, but didn't see the point in wasting the exp that would've been gained from them until more levels were released. I just got a kick out of seeing all the Neo items in the game too, and having a Meowclops or Meepit follow my character around.

At least we got some notice this time. I'm still bitter about not being able to screenie my VPN stuff. I really invested a lot of energy into that game.

And I'm still playing and enjoying MG's Serf Wars on facebook. I hope it's not next to go.
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

I started playing right after I saw the announcement to get the sidebar. It was actually super cute, great art and music. Really good for mindless clicking that you want to feel productive, but vaguely challenging. I had quite a bit of fun - though it was dulled by the fact that I knew I had two days to play with it before it'd go away for good.

Anyway, they sent an email with a prize code, and they didn't make it unique for each player, so everyone gets it! Pretty good prizes too, 10k, a Plushie Petpet PB, a 10 Dubloon Coin, and a nice unique wearable trinket.
NTKTHANKS at the Grundo Prize Warehouse
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Thanks Tiel, that signpost is very nice!