Daily Faerie Quests and Gifts

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Darigan

Re: Daily Faerie Quests and Gifts

Post by Darigan »

It's the same gift for everyone.
I like it. It looks fine and will probably be worth a lot in future years.
Katy... :)

Post by Katy... :) »

Good to know. I figured it was the same gift for everyone, was just curious...
krbs86
I will always be a blue evil fuzzle.
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

Pretty disappointing for me. Had no great quests (nothing better than the standard six and the crappy crafting faerie, eh) and the prize was a let-down. I was worried there would be an avatar involved so made an effort to participate - the sight of wings did not make me too pleased. :P
Subeta: Thomas
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

They've got a decent price on them, at least, so you could just sell them :P
Darigan

Post by Darigan »

I can't complain.
My battle pet increased some levels, defence and strenght.
Had to forfeit a couple of crafting faerie quests, some dark faerie quests (too high hp is ruining my training) and a faerie queen quest (she gives hp).
Ailiel

Post by Ailiel »

I loved this event! My battle pet is outrageously expensive to train, so these stats were practically free. I got the battle faerie and the queen (no FFQ but I've had three of those already anyway) and the first crafting faerie quest I got I was able to trade for an item I REALLY wanted and a GB cap-- which as any NC trader knows is trading perfection, not having to spend a box! Well worth the 150 nc to me.

Then someone on the boards mentioned changing your language to Chinese prevents visits from the Crafting Faerie-- this handy little tip ensured I got nothing but stats for the rest of the event.

Except that I bumped my battle pet up to the next codestone training sphere, AGAIN. Luckily it was level this time so it's fixable... eventually. Help a girl out here, von Roo.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

I really lucked out. My battle pet got some nice boosts (now that training is getting expensive for him per point), and i even got to complete a FFQ, stashing the visit away for when i firmly decide which one of those expensive new colors to use it on. I'll stalk the TP for a while for the trends on those PBs to make sure i don't use it on one i can actually afford.

I do use NC, so the few crafting quests were welcome. I really need to put up and maintain a "NC stuff i have and don't plan to use" page. I have plenty of gift boxes to send some out.