Easter negg hunt

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Easter negg hunt

Post by Jazzy »

It's the negg hunt again - you have til the NST day ticks over to claim the first day's negg:
http://www.neopets.com/neggfest/y16/

There are two kinds of negg - the plastic sort that earns you prizes, and a glittery variant that's an NC cash-grab. Make sure you don't stop for the day if you've only found the glittery kind!
Madge

Re: Easter negg hunt

Post by Madge »

Thanks for posting this Jazzy!! HOpefully I will remember to go to it and get all the VALUABLE PRIZES. mua ha ha ha ha.
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

The Crystal Neggs are so pretty!
EofS

Post by EofS »

They are. This is a nice way to do an NC tie-in. Those of us who don't care to do NC events still get something pretty to keep.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Anyone else have trouble finding today's Negg? I've gone through the list on Jellyneo twice and found the crystal negg no problem but not the one I actually need. I'm assuming they are missing a link and hopefully it will get updated later otherwise I guess I'm spending my evening scouring around Neopia Central!
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Madge

Post by Madge »

I got all my neggs today, but in the past I've not found them on JN's list but the list on the neoboards has them.

To save your sanity at opening that amount of links, let me recommend the Linkclump chrome extension - when I saw the 54 links for neopia central I "nope'd" on out of there and found the extension. (You drag a square on your screen and it will open all the links inside the square in new tabs)
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Jellyneo had added a link or two to the end of their list so thankfully I got mine there.

I don't use Chrome but I looked for a similar extension for Firefox and found one called Multi Links. Haven't used it yet but I'll try it out on tomorrow's links. It sounds awesome and will make some tasks on Subeta easier as well in theory!
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Color Wheel

Post by Color Wheel »

Just an FYI, if you don't want to download an extension, you can hit Ctrl when you click, which automatically opens any link up in a new tab.
Madge

Post by Madge »

The extension is so that way you don't have to click each link individually, you can open them all at once :D