Gamesmaster Daily Dare

Post anything new on Neopets here.
rebelheart

Gamesmaster Daily Dare

Post by rebelheart »

http://www.neopets.com/games/aaa/daily_dare.phtml
http://petpages.neopets.com/~Taavettii (Dare Games List)

Fun! I hope they chose games that I don't totally suck at. I've sent a 10k score on Ice Cream Machine now but I can't find a link to collect my prize. Maybe because it's not the 1st yet :/

Huggles edit: Look ma, I'm a mod! *stickied*
LΟL
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

It looks like the game of the day is random for everyone. I've got Meepit vs. Feepit. I don't think I'm going to try until later in the day after any glitches and such are disovered. However, yay! I want a trophy or an avatar or both when this is over.
rebelheart

Post by rebelheart »

I got Destruct now, with Aaa's score at 2500. My all time high at that game is 2903 and I haven't played it in ages. Must practise!
LΟL
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Looks like it's Destuctomatch for everyone now. The prize for defeating Abigail is Destruct-O-Munch. Aww! For AAA, it's Destruct-O-Match Stepping Stones. Neohome item, woo!
ImageImage
Yeah, my highest score is 2520, which I believe was just barely enough to get me the avatar. Jeebus. I'd also advise waiting before picking a challenger or you may miss out on the end prizes. I'm not sure if you can challenge them both on the same day or not. It seems to follow that after you defeat Abigail your challenge with her would be over and you could challenge AAA, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Cheats: type destroyboulders during the game to destroy all boulders of one color once per game.
rebelheart

Post by rebelheart »

Aawww the food is so cute! *hoards*
LΟL
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Bleh, I got the Destruct-O-Match avatar a while ago and I cant get that score anymore so I went to challenge the Aisha first to practice for Aaa, but once you challenge her you can't challenge him.
rebelheart

Post by rebelheart »

Yes, you can only challenge one of them. I thought that was pretty clear from the description they gave.

EDIT: I put the Stones in my newly built garden and now the thing won't load :/
LΟL
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

I socked it to Abigail. Yeah, I'm terrible at games. Hopefully I can complete the whole challenge though.
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

rebelheart wrote:Yes, you can only challenge one of them. I thought that was pretty clear from the description they gave.
I guess I didn't read the instructions, I just saw 400 and 2500 and thought I'd try to clear the 400 first.
Anna the Red

Post by Anna the Red »

Woohoo! I suck less at Destructo Match than I thought. I managed to beat Abigail! Yay!

I think this is an excellent idea, I'm really pleased. I'm glad that AAA is still around, 'cause he's pretty rad. Such a sterotypical elitiest nerd.

I'm kind of dissappointed this will only be for March.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

The part I love most about this is game themed rewards :) I adore Destruct-O-Munch!
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Yay!

Since my all-time high Destruct-O-Match score is only 1730 I think I may stick to Abigail for this one.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I'm debating. I'm decent at Destruct-O-Match and would have no trouble beating Abigail, but this is a good excuse for me to try to get the avatar...

X___x

Oh well, I think I'll do Abigail, I KNOW i can beat her ;_; And I can still try for the avatar anyway xD
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I still don't think the instructions are clear enough. I mean, I'm done with her, why can't I challenge AAA now? It seems kinda sucky that the overwhelming majority of people can't go for the ultimate prize already. I mean, I might have actually tried for AAA if I knew it didn't cost me a win on Abigail. It'd be stupid if you managed to beat AAA on every launch day but one and thereby missed out on the final prize for Abigail too.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Huggles wrote:I still don't think the instructions are clear enough. I mean, I'm done with her, why can't I challenge AAA now? It seems kinda sucky that the overwhelming majority of people can't go for the ultimate prize already. I mean, I might have actually tried for AAA if I knew it didn't cost me a win on Abigail. It'd be stupid if you managed to beat AAA on every launch day but one and thereby missed out on the final prize for Abigail too.
I agree, I mean I have the avatar, but that was a really lucky game I think. I could have tried to get that score again, but now I can't face Aaa and try. I hope this means we don't have to face Abigail for the rest of the time because I saw a petpage of all the challenges for the month and for some of them I could thrash Aaa.