Reset Night

Post anything new on Neopets here.
rebelheart

Reset Night

Post by rebelheart »

Well, I don't know whether to laugh and enjoy the new system, and exploit it to gather as many trophies as possible on each 1st of the month from now on, or to be mad because it's so freaking unfair.
I've checked a few highscore tables at the time the trophies were given out, and basically, on many of the not so popular games you got a trophy for just sending any score at all because there were not many people playing.
I had planned on trying out for Itchy Invasion because I think that trophy is really cute (my fav is silver ;) ) but I'm not on my own computer and this one is way too fast, so I had to give up on that.
I really wish I'd used those 15 minutes to play as many games as possible instead.
Also, most likely due to the new Aaa challenge scores reset before midnight, so most likely scores you send in between that and midnight also counted...
LΟL
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Buh? So what exactly is the new system? They seem to change it every couple of months and the easiest one for me was around 2 years ago when the first batch of trophies was given out at around 1:15 am NST.
rebelheart

Post by rebelheart »

Well, for today scores reset before midnight (don't know exactly when) and trophies were given out 12:15~12:20am.
I saw a 3 week old account getting a silver trophy for Escape to Kreludor with a score of 120 points...
LΟL
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Oh. Well then. Crap. I seriously don't think they're going to keep it that way. But, hot damn, I missed out.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

I chose the laugh and exploit option. I got a Bronze Korbats Lab trophy and avatar with like 1300 points and a Bronze 200m Peanut Dash trophy with 710 points. I think next month I will try some of the less popular games like rebelheart said people have done.
Crystal Firefly

Post by Crystal Firefly »

Darn I didn't even realise it was March already. I was at school all day though today so I would have missed out anyway. I actually hope they keep this system. I'm so terrible with trophies.

If it does stay like this I'll have a go with some games next month.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Dammit. I wish I'd known this in advance.
Skiler

Post by Skiler »

Oh, I can't play that much and around those hours :( I guess I like the old system, even if that means to challenge more against others...

By the way, is the "new" TNT trying to swindle us to play more games like if we were compulsive gamblers or what? :)
ImageImageImage