Haunted Woods Plot - Prizes..Finally!

Post anything new on Neopets here.
NyauNyau

Haunted Woods Plot - Prizes..Finally!

Post by NyauNyau »

http://www.neopets.com/halloween/hwp/shack.phtml

Wouh!

On top of prizes, you also get the Neovia side bar and a Krawley avatar!
Nothing To See Here
ladynight6

Post by ladynight6 »

Sweet!
*blinks*
I have enough points for the paintbrush... I didnt even get that far. Hmm I'll decide what I want later.
TCD

Post by TCD »

2k more points and I coulda gotten the brush. Alas.

Hm, time to decide what I want... Thinking the shadow hammer, depending on how much damage it does. Reselling will be the way I do things, methinks.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

FINALLY!

How many points did everyone get? I got 25,025, apparently.

I'll be interested to see what the weapons do and what the furniture looks like. I think I want that Potion Cabinet. Maybe the Mysterious Potted Flower. Probably a weapon depending, as I said, on what they do.

Some of the items and item descriptions are very entertaining. "Repeat after me: The red stuff is RUST."
Trouble

Post by Trouble »

Oh my! *dies from the excitement*

I finally managed to stick with a plot for long enough to get LOTS of points! And just LOOK AT ALL THOSE BOOKS! I have a thing for retired plot-related books. Boooooks :D Shiny!

And new avatar/trophy/sidebar! TNT is almost forgiven for having taken so long to release the prizes ;)

Shiny!

...so much to pick between! *drools*

Edit: 29,900 points, for those who are interested :D
Last edited by Trouble on 02 Mar 2007 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well, on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be." -Adams
Anza

Post by Anza »

I have 24285 points! 8D

For once I actually have a large amount of plot points. This is a new feeling for me.

I'm going to wait and see how much stuff is selling for before deciding ^.^
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Toxic green part of the sidebar is a bit eye burning but I really love the upper part and bottom images.

Considering I have 31,100 points and top weapons are 10k and 12k respectively I don't think we are talking about high damage here *grunts* I think I'll be going with furniture or selling books in distant future. I really wish meepit was one of the prizes...
Last edited by zebru on 02 Mar 2007 04:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Wow, I did what felt like nothing and got 15k points--sweet! I might get a ghost PB for the security of it (though obviously they'll devalue a bit if even people like me are able to get one), and there are a couple items for my paleogallery (a bone testing kit, so adorable!). Some of the items would be good for my Neohome (Chaostrophy's room is a graveyard) and Animator's gallery (necromancer stuff). I love that they actually say what everything is, before you spend the points; that's a nice touch.

The scheme, though, I don't love. The theme is nice, but the sidebar itself looks flat, and bright green? Too much.

Are the weapons worthwhile? Are there more prizes that I can't see because I lack the points?
Image Image
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Post by Griffin »

I'm surprised I got 14,065 points when I didn't even touch the more grievous puzzles of the plot (anything to do with potions and grave digging, and I only fought the first two challengers a few times).

I'd get a Ghost PB to resell, but will TNT's generosity with the plot pointage cause the price to plummet? That alliteration was totally unintentional, by the way. e_e
NyauNyau

Post by NyauNyau »

Trouble got a lovely trophy. I got 28,165 points. Had I kept at it with the Mayor and DIED, I wouldve gotten that too.. I have enough for the weapons too. But Ill wait and see what they do before I splurge.

I think Ill also wait for the other prizes to have a good np value
Nothing To See Here
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

27.500 points, I did everything allthough not much of everything.

Master chemist! Come on show me more trophies!

And I'm also finding it hard to pick, want to know the value of those weapons first, but even if they aren't worth much, there is some pretty stuff in there, and some home and garden stuff so I like that allready!
Aurinona

Post by Aurinona »

Neovian Citizen
(25,910 points)

*joins in with everyone who wants to know what the weapons do*

Edit: after the points adjustment, I am now a Master Chemist. Given my hatred towards all things Chemistry, I'm not sure how I feel about it, but I guess it's more interesting than being a "citizen".
Last edited by Aurinona on 02 Mar 2007 04:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Illuen

Post by Illuen »

Meepit Wrangler
(17,290 points)

Personally, I love my trophey more than the bigger ones, and my title is adorable ^^.

I'm excited that I can actually buy the best item, and I'm gonna wait until their stats come out, so I can buy myself a nifty weapon.
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.
danceu4ia

Post by danceu4ia »

I have no idea what to get...so many points O_o

There's no werehond!
Last edited by danceu4ia on 02 Mar 2007 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
CallyKariShokka

Post by CallyKariShokka »

Hahaha, I suck. =D

I have 7,000 points total. I bought an Open Grave, a Potion Cabinet and a Rusty Asylum Cell Door. I have a bizzare obsession with neohome stuff..

Kinda dissapointed that I couldn't get the tombstone clock or the potted flower, but.. Oh well. XD

I didn't even get to the cliff. I suck as puzzles, apparently. :D