Haunted Woods Plot - Prizes..Finally!

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

phoebemittens wrote:Cheese, get the paintbrushes and hoard.
I believe I will, and leave them to rot next to my cyodrake.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Honestly, I'm rather disappointed with the prizes this time out. I was hoping for a worthy addition to my Battledome set for all the time spent mixing potions and clearly I didn't get one.

I'd be less grouchy if the Neohome items work. I mean, all this time to work on plot prizes and they don't even work on release? It's good that they've been fixing Neohome items lately, but there have been so many that have been broken for so long that I'm not hopeful. (I mean, IIRC some of the Maraquan War items were broken until quite recently.)
phoebemittens

Post by phoebemittens »

Cheese wrote: I believe I will, and leave them to rot next to my cyodrake.
*shakes fist* Why I oughtta...
rebelheart

Post by rebelheart »

Wingsrising wrote:Honestly, I'm rather disappointed with the prizes this time out. I was hoping for a worthy addition to my Battledome set for all the time spent mixing potions and clearly I didn't get one.

Yes. Where's my healer, where's my freezer? I'm sure Ice Plasma would've been a fantastic weapon, and they already had that image... *pouts*
LΟL
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

Would you believe I bought it for 100k the day after it was retired?

WHY YOU AUGHTTA INDEED!
Madge

Post by Madge »

I wish the ghost paintbrush was more expensive, points-wise. While deflation is good and I'm not after a ghost pb at the moment, I think that it should have been worth something more like 20,000 points, and there should have been some powerful weapons worth 30,000 points or whathaveyou, since it seems like the majority of us neocolourarians have scores in the mid to high twneties.

But perhaps it's because of the thread we had which told everyone how to complete the plot, soi we would have completed more than average...
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

24,520 points here which I'm more than pleased with since I did no battling whatsoever. Ghost paintbrush is a given, probably also a rusty door (for the description alone :D), then maybe a lamp post just because.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
oogabooga

Post by oogabooga »

Whee, lots of choices! I ended up with 28k points - I did all the puzzles, but I didn't get very many battledome kills.

I want all the books and all the furniture :D I might not have enough points, but I suppose I can probably buy the others... I might also pick up a ghost pb or two as an investment.
duenorth

Post by duenorth »

Neohome items are displaying now!

Potion Cabinet and the Talking Tombstone Alarm Clock!
old world underground where are you now?
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I'm going to hoard the alarm clocks. They'd make better games consoles than the jelly conveyors I'm currently using. I might get one potion cabinet, but I can't think of where to put it. I seem to want all the potion furniture for no real reason. The mysterious potted flower is here. I'm not sure I like the odd pulsating. I'm still looking for the door and the grave. I'm hoping the door is nice and "rusty" so I can use it for my meatlocker.

Edit: The door and the grave are here. The door is huge. It's actually big enough to be used in a doorway. Hmm. Might be too big for my meatlocker, but it'd be perfect for Kaotika's room. The grave is really big too. It even has wriggling worms. Aww.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Ooo. I love the flower and (unexpectedly) the alarm clock. I like the potion cabinent but seeing it I'm not sure where I can use it. I was thinking of having another Neohoming spree soon, I'll have to see if I can find something.

The weapons (or rather, the lack thereof) still make me cranky.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

It looks like the chemistry set, the tale of woe, and behind the rusted door, are going for much more than they should because of the symbols in their names. You can't search for the entire name on the shop wizard. Hmm. In theory, I could get 14 copies of the tale of woe and sell them for 700k. That is, if people would actually buy them... I'd have to be able to sell 5 paintbrushes for 140k to get that much. Gah. I really wish the weapons weren't so crappy now that I've done the math. I'd have to unload 3 or 4 of them for around 200k to get that much. Trying to mix and match makes my teeny brain hurt.
covet

Post by covet »

I'm still confused by the weapons. Are any of them as good as say, a ramtor's spellbook?
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

No, not even close- they're all up to six icons with some defence.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

If you want to know the exact stats of them http://idb.finalhit.org/ has them. Like Jazzy said, they are only up to 6 icons.