Lutari Island

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Bacon

Lutari Island

Post by Bacon »

Do you think we'll see it on the site soon? We just had for new shopkeepers, so the MUST have something cooking, right?
uberstav

Post by uberstav »

with Lutari day being..what? one week away or so..I think this is very much a coincidence. Hopefully we'll get some new Lutari pb colors coming out soon. I'd really like the pets to be more than just having random splotches of paint on a basic color.

MIX IT UP TNT!

if they made something like a turquoise ixi with gold and magenta paint marks then that would be cool, but having basic coloring on a pet really turns me off.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

..or could this be something to do with the big plot they've been hinting at for ages, and is what I'm hoping is causing the rest of Neo's updates to be shite, so at least they have an excuse..

Knowing them, its probably just a couple of random colours because, hey, its easy to stick a couple of spoldges on a basic pet..
DamionDarkheart

Post by DamionDarkheart »

After all, they were BOLDED so surely todays shopkeepers MUST be important.

Maybe if we're really good and don't complain about everything that's wrong with neopets, we'll get a color for the Lutari.

<strike>So the pet can have TWO WHOLE COLORS you can paint it.</strike>
EDIT: Haha. It turns out I'm colorblind and couldn't see that the Island Lutari was never released.

I really don't see what the use in getting excited over pet days is anymore. TNT hardly tries and it shows far more than they seem to think it does.

However, I'm going to make predictions on the colors the Lutari probably won't get. I see... purple with orange where the darker purple should be and... nothing. Must be invisible.

Also, wasn't Lutari Island scrapped or something? I'm aware it's on the world map, but there's been literally nothing done to it since the beads for the talisman were released. (which I don't think anyone cared enough to spend the money on)
"Blah blah blah into the pie, bitch." Image
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

I hope they give up on lutari colour idea completely. There have been some decent lutari colour items but all attempts on neopets look plain scary.

Instead I wish they gave those lutari a colour or two, as suggested already.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Jay, the reason nothing's been done to it is you can only access it via cell phone, if you pay for the Neopets' Mobile. I'm assuming sooner or later, they'll open it up to the entirety of Neopets' players, but who knows when that will be?

I gave up on Lutaris, Lutari Island, and the color a long time ago. I can't believe Lutaris have been out a whole year with no colors, the poor thing. At the very least, I hope TNT releases more of them on their day.
WildFang

Post by WildFang »

I thinkwe might get it this week, the shopkeepers where bolded and in the news it said that today was randomly dedicated to writers, but it wasn't an official random theme, seems kinda suspicious to me
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Buh? As Jessibean said, it is not unreleased. You just have to pay to get there. So, until they actually mention it being open to the public, I wouldn't hold your breath. These weren't the first shopkeepers or lutari island images around.
Bacon

Post by Bacon »

Actually, they are the first official shopkeepers released, i believe.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Fine, so they got a smattering of common sense and didn't release these:
ImageImageImage

My mistake. Still, it's much ado about nothing right now and rather pointless discussion until something of substance actually happens.
Lou 500

Post by Lou 500 »

AUUUGH! BAD ART! BAD ART MAKE LOU ANGRY! *smash smash smash*
Anna the Red

Post by Anna the Red »

Poor Lutaris. They're such a neat idea, so it seems a shame they get so gipped colour wise.

Yeah, I doubt Lutari Island will ever be realeased to anyone who's not using a mobile to get to it. I doubt it's anything particularly good anyway.
phoebemittens

Post by phoebemittens »

*holds on very tightly to wish for lutari transmogs*

*holds on very tightly <i>indeed</i> but with absolutely 0 expectation of this happening*

...can anyone confirm for me whether you can still get lutaris from the lab any more? I know you could once but I wouldn't be surprised if they took that option away too.
clsimmons1985

Post by clsimmons1985 »

You can still get them from the lab ray :)
phoebemittens

Post by phoebemittens »

Really? w00t for that at least, then. I will continue to zap daily.