New World!

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

It is, but there lutari paint brush was released some time ago without being usable on any pets.

ImageImageImage
WildFang

Post by WildFang »

FINALLY!!!!! with a mutant island and the altador cup coming up, I'll finally get off gaia and back to neo for a couple hours
Anna the Red

Post by Anna the Red »

New world! EEEEEEEE!

And filled with Mutants?! Awesome! I wonder if it'll be like the sewers in Futurama or something. Filled with outcasts and stuff.

And I didn't do anything in the Altador cup last year, as I had temporarily quit. The page doesn't really explain things very well. So, the deal is you pick a team, you play AS them in each round, and whichever team has the most users that win the most games wins the Cup? That's the vibe I got.

I really should root for Shenkuu, 'cause I live there, but I kinda want to root for the Haunted Woods or Mystery Island.
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

Please let it have Bogshot Village in it. What can I say- I have a thing for swampy lands with pools of water, pretty lights and little huts.
Arviragus

Post by Arviragus »

Altador Cup again? Woo, I can't wait to play for Roo Island again :D. I'm still convinced we could have won it all if we didn't have a bunch of "cheerleaders" join our team in the semifinals because we were the only "cutesy" team left. Me, bitter? NEVER :twisted:
Subeta
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

I join the bitter team because we (Mystery Island) got all the cute faerie girls after we beat them and managed to loose the next round because of that.

Blaaah!

Maybe they will all join HW if we keep repeating that they won the last round? *hopes*
biir

An Idea

Post by biir »

Bograt or somthing where Shophie lived, I think it is.
Have a white techo or white hippalop? NM rubiqueen on neopets to add your to the White Techo and Hippalop Directory! ^-^
ChibiDragon86

Post by ChibiDragon86 »

I'm thinking the new world is jelly world finaly. *nods* Yup thats what I think it is for a few reasons. 1. If you go to play Jelly blobs of doom! They have about the movie to come out though the date keeps getting pushed back. >_>

My number 2. Is back when they used to have a caption in the front page speaking about hideous mutants made of jelly! O.o Though it changes from time to time.
Neopets® is the greatest Virtual Pet Site on the Internet. With your help, we have built a community of over 70 million virtual pet owners across the world! Neopets has many things to offer including over 160 games, trading, auctions, greetings, messaging, and evil mutants made out of jelly!!! Best of all, it's completely
Edit

I forgot to mention also the Altador cup practice team were jelly pets too. ô.O

~ Chibi
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I'll probably join Maraqua again, because they had the prettiest colours ;D

I think I'll actually try PLAYING the game this time though, so I can try to nab a yoooyoo .. however its spelled, and a paint brush. Hopefully my new computer will help out with that.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

I'm glad they're doing the cup again, cos I missed it last year when I had my quit-neo stage..

I hope the new world isnt jelly world.. I mean, thats not exactly new is it? that would just involve sticking a link on the world map. actualy having said that, that sounds EXACTLY like something neo would do.

I do think a third 'mutant' colour is perhaps going a little overboard though.. i hope its something to do with Sloth and his mutants, as we were royally screwed over that particular plot.

Whatever it is, I'm not holding my breath :/
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

The movie thing has been there since the release of Jelly World and the date being pushed back is a longstanding joke. Same goes for that caption and the practice team. They couldn't use a team of players that existed, so they used ones from a world that didn't exist. TNT will never offcially announce that Jelly world exists. It's a stupid and lame joke, but there's no real reason for them to change their position aside from that.
Dixie

Post by Dixie »

Ooh, new world.
I wonder what it'll be like, and I hope a plot accompanies it, though that seems to be how most worlds have been introduced recently.

Last time I didn't do much in the Altador Cup, so this time I'll try and do better. I'm not sure which team to join, though I suspect I'll go with Darigan like last time. Consistency and all that.