(Yet another) New game

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Aaron

(Yet another) New game

Post by Aaron »

Crisis Courier

When King Altador has an urgent message that he needs delivered, His Highness always sends a member of the fittest and fastest Petpet species in the kingdom - the Yooyu. Switch between the fire Yooyu and the snow Yooyu, depending on what kind of obstacles or enemies you're facing.

I actually do like this game, though it does get a bit repetitive quite quickly.. I died pretty soon though, too busy eating Coco Pops haha.. The NP isn't too bad - 0.25, which considering how relatively easy it is to clock up some points, isn't too shabby really.

The only thing that ever got me, was losing concentration and sending my Yooyu into buildings etc. Meh, opinions?
DamionDarkheart

Post by DamionDarkheart »

What I played of it was pretty good. Usually neopets games are devoid of any semblance of fun, but this is one of the ones I can stand to play repeatedly.

THERE WAS GOING TO BE A REALLY INAPPROPIATE COMMENT HERE BUT I THOUGHT BETTER OF IT :o
"Blah blah blah into the pie, bitch." Image
kerg

Post by kerg »

I like this new game, it's fun, not too hard, and fairly easy to get np from. I've only gotten to level three, but I'm sure it does get repetitive. I too have the issue of running into buildings frequently. Still, definitely the best new game in a while.
WildFang

Post by WildFang »

It won'y work right on my computer, it glitches up so I keep running into the buildings, otherwise it's still boring
Trouble

Post by Trouble »

I haven't played the game yet, but I just wanted to complain about the lack of new Yooyu colours. Seriously, wouldn't this be a great time to release some?

Oh well. Other petpets have been neglected for longer, I guess :p
"The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well, on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be." -Adams
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

I don't really care for new games. Before we didn't have enough being released. Now I feel we have too many.

This is my favourite game that has been released this year though. ^^
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I must be slow or dumb, because I absolutely suck at this game. The most points I've been able to get is 1000. I'm clumsy and run into buildings a lot ;_; Though I think some of it had to do with my mouse being so jerky; I'll have to try it again now that I've fixed it.

I like playing it cause I like the music though xD
Kidnemo

Post by Kidnemo »

This game actually seemed pretty fun, it's not at all trackpad friendly though..
Why did they make figs turn you into a mutant?
NyauNyau

Post by NyauNyau »

Gah..for some reason, the game runs TOO fast. It ran nicely yesterday, now its like..whoa fast
Nothing To See Here
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

It's a very easy 3k and not terribly boring either. It looks like I'll have to stop using TNT's favorites page and go back to my bookmarks. 12 games isn't enough.
klaatu99

Post by klaatu99 »

I agree. It's a very easy 3k nps a day. But by the ghods it's a slow game.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Feed Us Please!

KlaatuWolf on Subeta