Holy crap. CLOTHING/CUSTOMIZABLE NEOPETS is in beta.

Post anything new on Neopets here.
FourEyes

Post by FourEyes »

Phew. I thought it was only my PC crapping out on me. D=

So, it's a coding thing? Hmm, I wonder why they even changed the coding in the first place...
...Oops. *searching for a smaller sig*
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

One thing I've seen which suggests that they aren't getting rid of the gif versions (I don't think that's ever going to happen, for what it's worth) is that they still have the normal small sad pose on the lab ray page, and small happy/sad poses on lookups. Small happy poses on lookups could be replaced by scaled-down Flash applets if they were insistent on implementing the Flash Neopets.
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

*sigh* If they do get rid of the pet images it'll be a major headache for me. I use those images to advertise my fosters, and I'm sure it'll discourage people if the images don't load.

I really hope they'll let us keep some of our pets the way they are. Some of mine are perfect without customisation, others are special in ways TNT couldn't envisage.
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
Skiler

Post by Skiler »

Thanks again! Don't tell anyone this, but you're our favourite.

- The Neopets Team
I simply HATE that sentence :[

And... I don't give a meh for the customization release. Even like that, I'll stick to my gifs. Hope this goes procastinated like the NeoSchools (but who knows....)
ImageImageImage
phoebemittens

Post by phoebemittens »

Has anyone here managed to buy any of the new clothing (for hissis, in today's news, and I think some other stuff has been released) and try it on, yet?
Kuschelfloh

Post by Kuschelfloh »

Does anyone know any place, anywhere where I can see the clothes that can be worn by pets? I haven't found anything yet other than the colours my pets were painted but I don't know what to search for.

I need mainly draik clothes and blumaroo. :3

And how does it work. When I repaint my draik will she keep the royal clothes and get a new set of clothes from lets say halloween if I paint her that??
chickvw

Post by chickvw »

Phoebe, a friend restocked the gloves and they don't work yet, so I doubt the others do either.
Image Image
Thank you MM for the Woobles!
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

chickvw wrote:Phoebe, a friend restocked the gloves and they don't work yet, so I doubt the others do either.
Releasing clothes that don't work? My, my, wherever have I heard endless bitching about how very unprofessional omg, that was before?

*snerk*
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
FaerieInGrey

Post by FaerieInGrey »

It is unprofessional. From anyone and everyone that does it.
Kudosandhuzzah

Post by Kudosandhuzzah »

Kuschelfloh wrote: And how does it work. When I repaint my draik will she keep the royal clothes and get a new set of clothes from lets say halloween if I paint her that??

From what it looks like, you keep any clothes given to you by a paint brush. (They're of course not up for trade or able to be sold.) I zapped my lab pteri past lost desert through faerie and white and still have all of her lost desert clothes. She's still wearing the choker actually.