Welcome To NeoStudios?!?

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

I suspect Neostudios will be the new name for either TNT, or whoever bosses them around at Viacom. If it were anything else, TNT's mailbag would pretty much explode and they'd be forced into a "well, it was only ever a suggestion" retraction by Thursday.
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

Hm, from the way I read it, it sounds like they'll be developing Neopets to... more than one website? I wouldn't see a name change occurring every other year and taking nearly a year and a half to do in the first place. I will be interested to see the further details, though, as have no idea what these other sites could be.
Subeta: Thomas
Illuen

Post by Illuen »

sureq wrote: *logs onto WoW*

See Blizz supports it's customers.
[/size]
I could go on and on about Blizzard's weakness of listening to its customers too much (and I did write something about it, but deleted it because this isn't the time nor place), but the point it boils down to is that comparing Neopets and its development, which was mainly two people on a PC to WoW, which has had billions of dollars behind it at conception is such a logical fallacy that I cannot wrap my head around it.
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.
sureq

Post by sureq »

Just so everyone knows the blizz supporting its customers quote is from Pure Pwnage in which the main character is griping about the game he plays is being abandoned in favor of a newer version.

With recent site changes (forced conversions) the quote fits, but obviously not that well, and I guess I'm un-funny.

But truth be told I am playing far more WoW now than before.
ImageImage
barquest

"NeoStudios"

Post by barquest »

If they are going to change it, they should do it quickly.At least then we can remember Neopets as it was before the dark times. It's hard to explain. Do you get what I mean? I don't play WoW, I play subeta instead.